ICT 5K to 1M challenge, discussion

As the other thread is locked. I opened this one.

I noticed that ICT closed today with a lose of +/- 4,5%. (A loss day is never great, unfortunate Michael. Hopefully more luck tomorrow.).

As we can’t see the history (why not, we can’t trade it) or the units, it makes it difficult to see what he did.

[Later:] Well the above is partly true… I overlooked the other statistics:

Today -4.84% ( - ) -$204.30 ( - ) -45.40 ( - ) 0% ( - ) 1 ( - )
This Month -20.66% (-23.88%) -$1046.21 (-$1110.60) -225.00 (-275.0) 20% (-44%) 10 (-4)

I have to say that I am curious what he is going to do to make that +30% profit in February. But that is only a short term goal, and not the end result.

Don’t worry. This is just part of his teaching. He tells us that he will do well and then performs poorly and than tells us he’s teaching us a lesson by trading poorly.

I’m confused at what I’m supposed to learn from the lesson. Why give away money like that? I just don’t understand.

I knew you wouldn’t let me down on this thread…:wink:

Well the lesson should be over by now. So I am curious what he will pull off…

Well, it is very noble of him to teach us a lesson, but I think it was not needed. If he wants to devote $1K to that lesson, I could have thought of another purpose for that money. But in theory he will have it back by the end of this month…

He’s teaching you not to copy his hidden trades.

No, that lesson was over… I don’t see a reason why his history can’t be visible in relation to copying trades. It is up to him, but I am just wondering why.

Check out his stats…you’ll be amazed :17:

lol, apparently there’s nothing to discuss. Dukaduk…funny.

The lesson is never over (until he makes money, then its another lesson).

Did he just turned his fxbook to private, or am I excluded?

Oh, btw Petefader, as another Trading Guru on these boards are you going to step up to the myfxbook testing pit? Everyone who has tried has failed…

Its a polite way of shutting it down :slight_smile:

I guess it would be on a side account that would have to be perfectly managed/traded as an example for everyone to pick apart. I’m not always the shining example of a guru lol.

Also, I could see it adding psychological pressure as you could imagine, but that might be a good thing. I think I’m better under pressure…gets the blood flowing lol. But playing games with my income would be irresponsible right now.
If someone who has learned the VSA/Petefader method wants to do it, that would be cool. It would be more to the point to see if others are profitable.

Yep, it’s private. When do I get to say I told you so?

What is this ICT

ICT - Information and Communication Technologies.

I Can’t Trade.

You are excluded, because you are a troll, a naysayer, a tick, a joke, a hater, jealous, a flamer, a skeptic, a critic, an excrement, etc.

PS sorry, couldn’t resist :smiley:

Lol… Your so funny Mr. MG… I know you are soooo wanting to say that 4 little words…lol

Well, you should add more words to make your wait worth while…:slight_smile:

I’m gonna have to do.

I was wrong. Until proven otherwise right now at this point.

I was wrong.