ICT Mentorship 2022 - Notes and Homework

The FVG you have drawn is just an imbalance. There has been no break in Structure (look for BOS on the 15min) until the bigger move down on the right, where there is in fact an FVG. Hope this helps.

Is it me, or this guy has given fancy names to everything that happens on a fakeout trade?

First he talks about stops sitting at the previous days high and low. So this is buy side and sell side liquidity

You go to a lower timeframe, and everything above or below a support/resistance is also liquidity.

So this guy loves price to grab liquidity (preferably previous day’s high or low), and then trade the opposite side (looking to grab the other side liquidity).

Now, once a fake out is created (price grabs liquidity, and returns to range), he wants to see an opposite minor resistance broken. At this point, he starts looking for his "fair value gap’’, and for price to do a pullback to this area. Of course he sometimes likes this gap to be “clean”, meaning price will just tap it and continue.

But his stop is below the first candle of three that construct the fair value gap.

So basically everytime market makes a fakeout, goes to the other side breaking minor s/r and pulls back anywhere before continuation, he’s right.

Hats off to you dude… this is basically what market has been doing for… ever???

He also loves the word fractal, which funny enough reminds me of Elliot waves. You will see this setups in all timeframes and all directions.

It’s totally fine to trade only fakeouts anyway, but as always, trade/risk management and a strong psychology is what will make you a winner.

1 Like

Those highs were EQHS relatively speaking so price went back up for more liquidity

BOS is body of structure?

I’m learning what imbalance looks like and fair value gaps based on this post I’m thinking in fvg there is literally a gap to find in the lower time frame 15min To 1min tf.
It’s just hard to cycle thru with a android tablet rn for back testing.
Y/N?

hey , im a new here and i want to know how to properly watch and learn ict