Wolf Waves.
Weekly Trinity.
Monthly Trinity.
20s, 50,s 80s and big figs
Fib Projections (1.217, 1.618 & 2.00)
Measured Moves
Moving Averages.
Power of Three
Weekly low on Monday, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday.
Kill zones. Sometimes we add an hour more for good measure.
Market flow on 1H, 4H, daily & weekly.
Market Structure on 1H, 4H, daily & Weekly.
COT analysis.
5 year, 10 year and 30 year US treasuries.
UK and German Bonds.
SMT on fiber cable.
SMT on cable USdollar or fiber USdollar.
SMT Stock indicies.
Support and Resistance.
Stoch Divergence.

Judas Swing.
Buy and Sell Market Maker model.

Did I leave anything out?

Two words. Analysis paralysis.

Judas swingers! They were always my favourite.

Dat thumbnail. Iā€™m in stitches thats hilarious.

Well,

Truly there is almost no people interested in learning trading or discussing methods. This is just a flame post to discharge all your inner rageā€¦ so I quit.

Good luck with your journey, I hope you find what you look for.

Hey bun,

Nice Avatar againā€¦LOL. I wonder why it is on Time Magazines why not Forbes?..lol
So, what would be next? :wink:

Thereā€™s a job going in Rome I believe.

Hahaā€¦ Judas Priest?

I mean he put his name out. Or at least A name, Michael J Huddlestonā€¦ Has anybody done any digging around to try to find him?

Lol he put up a market review videoā€¦

ICT Market Review 02/13/13 - YouTube

I think you are crazy - it doesnā€™t even seem you paid attention to ICTs videos. OTEs are not Optimum Timed Entries. ICT calls them Optimal TRADE entries. They are entries on the 61-79% of the fractal high/lows. You can backtest this. Killzones are times to take the trades. Again, you can backtest.

You backtest by using a backtesting tool that replays historical data at a faster rate allowing you to take trades as you would in live testing but over a short time period. If you donā€™t know how to do this then you had better learn before you get conned again.

ICT went private AGAIN. this guy must have some issues. Funny that many people here still praise him and his methods. He is not even using his methods while trading. but the guy can do good BS talk though since still many people seems to listen hahahaha
WAKE UP PEOPLE U R BEING CONNED

Who is still praising him? I donā€™t see anyone

PurplePatchForex probably still has his back.

He said towards the end of the video that a couple of the vdeos in his YT channel is coming back up next week.

Damage done, he lost all credibility that he had

Purplepatchforexā€™s mentoring service seems to have gone offline too: http://www.purplepatchforex.co.uk/

I dont have nothing bad to say about him. All his teaching were good. I didnt see anything wrong with any of it. His EGO was a little to big but as far as his contributions I see nothing wrong. Last I checked nobody bad mouthing him has come close to bringing anything to the site that he did. I dont see much be talked about proved wrong. Only he was some millionaire trader (even that cant be disproven).

Riminds me of something I stated on one of his threads a while ago that everyone needed to stop thinking everything he said worked because ICT said so and look into why it works. Some will say OTE dont work because if it did ICT would not be down on his account. Well the 62% fib is no new secret he brought to the site. Bond yields again prove them wrong. Moving averages again look at a 200 daily moving average and tell me it dont hold any weight. Praise the guy no I never did but I surely will not knock him

Kind of disagree here, Bob. Just the same as David Jeffersonā€¦ the strategy he taught is really good, actually I have been using it for some years, but the man is a con artist. Both said they were gazillionares, never had a losing month and at the end threw a sales pitch.

The main difference: timeā€¦ DJ about 2 months, ICT 2 years

This time the entire fxbook is private so we canā€™t see the negative balance.

Letā€™s do some analysis.
Last night released new market review where as usual he mentioned 80 different price levels and if price reacts off of any of those you heard it from him first. More importantly he mentioned two different scenarios that could unfold and what his [U]REACTION[/U] would be if they were to happen. Well the fiber took a dip off GDP numbers in early London and he said if fiber dips heā€™s expecting judas swing into a long for him. He was wrong. To speculate, I imagine he is in a hurry to beat his chest again and the best way to do that would be bring up his fxbook account into the green. In that context he probably risked a little too much and went super negative as his trade did not pan out.

All water under the bridge and itā€™s funny, but in some ways I am starting to pity him.