Ict

I agree but i here he made a sales pitch then i take that back!

How can you not knock him? Read the post titled “A letter to a friend” that was posted in this forum. If all that is true, which i think a lot of people will confirm it is, then he deserves to be knocked as he has purposefully deceived people. You don’t have to dismiss his teachings in order to dismiss him as a person.

Same here. I think we’re done with the bashing. Truth is ICT seems to have some “issues” (don’t we all). I’m guessing he’s not feeling to great right now, but these things can be a turning point for the better. ICT, come clean, you’ll feel better. You seem to have real friends here.

that isn’t proof

conned… is that not where someone dupes u out of money… i dont remember that happenin

i dont remember a sales pitch but u can point me to 1 if u do, im not sayin there wasnt just i dont ever see one

maybe he had a ego and got bent up but a con is too strong he contributed more than any of u lot. thats not being defensive just factual.

sweet pip u were all in awe last week now u want divorce haha u is funny girl. haha

I don’t feel bad for the guy, not for a second. He deserves every ounce of shame and humiliation he has been given.

He brought this on himself. He didnt have to lie. He wanted to lie. He didnt have to brag, he wanted to brag.

Does he have issues? Absolutely.

Lol you don’t count. He singled you out a bashed you personally :-D. I like you but my opinion is that you re way to biased because of that. Who wouldn’t be. I’d be running around his grave naked and shouting. That’s a good image.

Huh? In awe of what?

hey yunny1

when will you teach me, you are the prophet I am searching for

me duh…

u is funny guy. haha

I agree. Been thinking about this. His posts here became increasingly angry and emotionaly charged - and this has continued on myfxbook to the point of him coming across as unbalanced. I don’t know, but if feels like we’re watching someone in meltdown… or breakdown… or however you want to put it. Perhaps there’'s personal stuff going on. Maybe this loss of control of his trading on the myfxbook account has something to do with it Like I say, I don’t know. But I certainly don’t feel comfortable bashing the guy. Whatever else has happened, he has not (to my knowledge) tried to con anyone out of money. People suggesting he may do that in the future is pure conjecture.

So who are you really and who’s “conning” who?..newbie with the on & off really bad spelling who just joined in the past few days…hmmm! I’ve seen this before :33:

Please, would love to see an example

This one million percent

I did, it felt kind of creeperish though.

I looked up the 3 baltimore area Michael j huddelstons and did google street views to see if he really was living in some fantabulous mansion.

I imagined that he would be living in a fortress of a house with sports cars lining the driveway, considering the way he made himself out to be. The only places I saw were mediocre town homes and public housing projects in sketchy areas. Hardly the place where a wealthy trader would be living.

Because I went against the grain and said what many thought. And I didn’t relent when everyone came out of the woodwork to bash me at some capacity, yourself included.

No apologies needed. The entertainment was well worth the price of admission.

I can’t be the only one that anticipated this.

Jaquille, wasn’t it?

i really dont mean to bash sorry if it comes out like that. I’m an arguer lol. You were right. But it was to early for me to call. I havent been around as long :D. Its funny though cause the way you trade you dont pick tops and bottoms lol.

I was thinking more like his Littlejohn character 301 Moved Permanently …lol