Ict

His twitter account is gone as myfxbook is gone as well. I may have been the last holdout. I’m an honest person, call me naive if you will, and tend to take a person’s word at face value. I’ve been following ICT for 2 years now, and I have learned a ton. I’m not sure if those 2 years were wasted, or are just a part of my overall learning experience, but I feel let down in a huge way. I think that goes hand in hand with my trusting nature.

I hope all the negativity in the forum will cease, as it is a drag to this entire community. Hopefully everyone can get back to traders helping traders. And if Michael is having psychological or emotional issues, I hope he is able to work through them

You took the heat from hundreds of passionate ICT followers. Kudos to you, mastergunner99. :35:

I’m sorry MG, but your efforts to unearth the truth behind one subject doesn’t give you carte Blanche to invent a whole new language LOL !!! American ???

When God created the universe with his words, he was speaking American with a striking Texan accent.

It was ridiculous for a minute there. Nearly got me banned. I ended up having to ignore half of them just to resist the urge to respond.

I posted a screenshot on the new challenge thread in the melting pot forums

Only because the universe was created by blowing something up LOL

Bwahahaha.

We need to take this comedy gold on the road.

I bet he still lurks. I wonder how hard it is for him not to respond.

YouTube and twitter are gone. I really hate being wrong. I guess since I let so much of myself out on the Internet I expect the same from others lol. O well live and learn. Think after being on forums for 10 years id of learned :-D.

I’m a taxi driver in the “real” world MG, I spend enough time on the road.

iPad running out of charge guys, goodnight all. That would be 'night y’all in Texan MG?

Get that thing a car charger.

Remember he had already been caught sock puppeting. So I bet he has a few active accounts here.

I’m actually pretty damn happy that he’s quit and wiped himself from the face of the internet. Can’t get better closure on the whole drama than that really.

Yeah as soon as these threads die down, things can get back to normal. Until the next one shows up. And one will. It’s inevitable.

That’ll be me in a few years…

I daresay I already know one of them…

lol chris lori already removed his webinar with “ICT” from his website too…he must read these forums

I think there is a difference between promise and action. He was a person who have full of promise and less action. I recommend to everyone to learn from his mistakes.

He used to go by Houdini at the other Forex Forum…Chris Lori that is