Ict

I agree. It’s almost laughable at FF. Someone develops a strategy. Everyone spends the entire time trying to automate it without fail. Rather, with fail. Lots of it.

Hi Guys,

I’m in Taipei at the moment, I’m looking to tune into the videos that ICT released for beginners on Youtube:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Have these really been taken down? Or is this just being blocked because I’m in Taiwan?

Thanks,

James.

Thanks for the advise NorwegianBlue. I am currently focusing on manual trading. EAs are just something I want to move towards in the future. It’s just every time I make a mistake I think of how much better a program using strict logic could have executed (or skipped!) the trade. But yeah, I need to satisfy my thirst to succeed manually before I hand over the job to bots.

You mean they fail because the strategy doesn’t work manually either? Well that way of testing a strategy probably takes less than 3 years to produce a final verdict… :stuck_out_tongue:

What is get rich quick? What if I wanted to take 2 years to learn this and get consistent with 500-2000 dollars then after I “have it down” try and turn $20,000 into a few million (actually 200k+would be fine) in 10 years?

That doesn’t seem “quick” to me. But everyone has different definitions.

Taken down. Go to his (this or the other threads he started) because his followers still us his tactics. From what I remember some traders show how his method is applied.

Be careful of what you study and the time you put forth into it.
As always,
Good Luck!

Looks like Mike has been a busy bee…
The Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

Uncategorized | The Inner Circle Trader

It would be nice to keep the discussion of the whole “situation” confined to this thread as much as possible… I was hoping people would use the guild thread for analysis and trade ideas.

That sucks, I was just getting to the interesting bits!

Anyone got them downloaded?

Iya i was wondering the same thing recently… Doubling your money each year wouldn’t, to me, be quick. Anything less and it would honestly pay just to go get a job. You will be rich faster by working hard at mcdonalds and being a cheap skate. What rate of return makes learning to trade worth it?

He’s so dramatic lol. Anyone wanna take bets on what the subscription fee will be to his website?

I don’t think Michael has said ANYWHERE. You can get rich quick. He said it takes a lot of work time and money. Look at jezzode he’s doing great so far. But that’s a product of his time and hardwork put in. 6% a month sounds reasonable to me. And that’s the plan Michael lays out.

Well, his whole point was when compounding gets moving you can make a lot of money fast. Those seemingly low monthly % gains add up incredibly fast. That was the whole point of the fxbook thing. 8 pips a day doesn’t sound like much but over the span of 3 years… its insane. Too bad the whole thing went up in smoke. lol

Iya
Hope you don’t mind me asking, but I’m just curious.
Lets assume Mike achieves his goal, and makes a million in the time he set out for himself, will you continue to follow him?
Or, lets say he magically turns a profit within a few months, will you continue to follow, and by follow I don’t mean just use the tools, I mean hang onto every new video, sit around waiting for livestream events etc.
Will you do this regardless of what has happened over the last few weeks?

I had to make a similar decision last year at the time of the whole CFTC explosion when he first took down all those videos.
I hated that feeling that I had to depend so much on somebody and decided to cut ties. I don’t have a group anymore, and its actually a good thing for me.

I’m only asking because I sense a lot of the guys are still struggling to make sense of their “loss” here (not you, I am only addressing you because you are online now)
No offense intended.

What ever you do don’t search the internet for them, as I did a google video search under Michael J Huddelston, clicked on the resulting ICT vids & got a trojan virus alert :19: Be careful!

I don’t understand why he took them down, they were great.

piptronix I’ve read almost all the systems on the forums lol and watched all of pete’s videos and all of Michael’s.

I will continue to watch every video.

I get what you are saying I’ve had the same thought. Not because Michael left recently. Straight up I’m breakeven. And I know the reasons. World of Warcraft and laziness or procrastination. Straight up I know my weaknesses. I like Michael or liked maybe. He seemed like a cool guy before this whole ego show. He was always down to earth in his videos. In all honesty I did feel let down. I’m not sure why lol I didnt depend on him for anything. But I guess I did look up to him or assumed we were pals. Although I know its foolish because this is the internet :D.

I don’t think any of the new videos he releases will be any better than the ones he already has. I don’t need more tools to make myself profitable. I need to put in time. That’s something I’m just not willing to do right now.

I’ll follow him whether he continues and is profitable or not because in my opinion the tools he has work. They keep me breakeven and not losing money lol. I mess around a lot. Any new thing I see and like I try out lol I don’t use the same tools everytime I just mess around. I’m also VERY bad about chasing price because I get scared I’ll miss the move. If he can’t use them and make money that isnt my problem.

And I don’t get offended very easily but I do offend others easily lol so I just ask you do me the same. I really dont mean to seem mad that’s just me I’m direct. And it gets me into a lot of trouble in real life lol. And I get weird looks a lot. Although that could be because I dont ever comb my hair or shave :D.

Do you really think he took down his videos over some CFTC issue? I think it had more to do with the “Call of Duty” game intro he spliced into at least one of them without any credit given…as if they’d be ok with it in the first place.

I still seed the original videos up to the last fxmas but thats about it, everything else gets strange and crazy from that point on so I never collected the wolf waves let alone got into those other oro or whatever and the 0050 <== Which this one I was assuming was the mid fig big fig.

hey that video was awesome. Well idk if this is the same one lol but that black ops 2 one he made in Novemberish was good. Very relevant lol. I also like the one he had on one of his threads with the girl ninja taking on the 2 huge samurai. I wish that was still up.

I really dont know why he adds more stuff. What he has given is more than enough to make a man(and maybe a woman :D) profitable. He said something about showmanship when i asked in the chatroom. If you read the original thread he gives a VERY simple approach and over time he’s added and added.

How else could he buildup a following.