Ict

Good answer :slight_smile:
Well you are in a better place than most of the followers who seem a bit lost at the moment.
Iā€™m glad I left the compound when I did, but I wonā€™t say anything negative about anybody or any method or tool. I take responsibility for every move I make.

Cheers

No Sweetpip
I donā€™t believe for a moment that it was the CFTC.
But thatā€™s just how I refer to it.
I think Michael choked under the pressure of having everyone watching him trade at 2 am in the morning, the following was huge, and the expectations were high.

Thatā€™s kinda scary actuallyā€¦how many others became enthralled with him because of the those games and relating the excitement of trading to them. Trading is boring weā€™re toldā€¦apparently not anymoreā€¦ā€œyou too can become a FX Sniperā€. There are a lot of gamers here and other forumsā€¦WOWā€¦He really ā€œgot toā€ many using that tactic as bait.

Yea Iā€™m a big gamer lol. Iā€™ve even won a few local tournaments at halo.

Honestly I think youā€™re too hard on him. Did he hurt you in some way and now youā€™re bitter? I know why mastergunner does it. His ego is big too so they but heads. But why are you so upset?

You guys obviously care. Or is it just human nature? We are attracted to attention and drama. Maybe thatā€™s why you, Thalia, d pip, yunny, Simon Templar and HOG stalk every ICT thread. If you guys didnā€™t care youā€™d just pass by.

The ones who are ā€œlooking out for newbiesā€ are just as bad. Newbies donā€™t need a protector. They NEED to take their own lumps and learn. IMO itā€™s better for them to get burned by a guru than for someone to but in and tell them not to listen when no one asked for their advice. That just makes them a guru of detecting guruā€™s.

Itā€™s also stereotyping and prejudice.

At this point I think heā€™s a liar. I do hope he continues and succeeds. Maybe just do I wasnā€™t wrong :-D. But in regards to my trading I couldnā€™t care less about Michael.

Again I am not upset guys this is just how I see it. Right or wrong.

Crikey, this thread has gone crazy! Lol
Iā€™m out with the Jury but will always be a skeptic on his trading skills, until I see some independent evidence.

He blew his challenge, all the trolling & flaming surely wouldnā€™t have helped. If he is trading a 250K account to 1 Million as was the rumor, all he needs to do is post it up on fxbook & it would blow all his critics & haters out of the water, Game over! Babypips would also lose a lot of traffic & I donā€™t think they deserve that :frowning: But somehow I doubt this is gonna happenā€¦ Who knows.

When did you become skeptic, before or after you quit your job?
Editā€¦
That sounds harsh, but Iā€™m just wondering if you were always a skeptic but trusted the tools, or only became skeptic now.

Hahaha, I get the hint Pippatronā€¦:slight_smile: Actually, I was thinking that myself yesterday. Let me give it some thought on How to start of, as it can go in a lot of ways. But to be honest, I am working on a simple system (as people need to be able to maintain it later) that I like to share, it is crude yet, but it may be a nice base to start the thread and to continue from there.

Iā€™ll take up the challenge.

Iā€™m not upsetā€¦youā€™re reading that in yourself. Itā€™s just an observation. I have 2 older teenage boys who are total gamers so Iā€™m just making a connection as to the attraction of it all. I donā€™t ā€œstalkā€ those threadsā€¦they keep coming up in the new posts listing so I try to keep upā€¦lolā€¦itā€™s been very entertaining. I used to be part of it all in the beginning. Then when the videos started coming out with all the warfare association, it really turned me off, so I got away from it. Boys will be boys I said. But now after witnessing the devastation and emotional turmoil it has caused, I just find it worrisome. :20:

As i understand he took them down to remove referrences to Babypips. But it can also be that he wanted to revenge our wrath, or that he agreed with certain commercial parties to make the exclusive for that party. But these are all assumtions (except the first one, that he said)ā€¦

Then I guess its the human nature to be attracted to drama :D. Like a soap opera lol. Some of your posts have just hinted at being displeased with ICT. Now I guess I know why tho whole gun stuff right?

The issue we are referring to happened in 2012.
I think you are talking about the recent video removal.

Noā€¦you missed the pointā€¦and took hints where there were none. Iā€™m just saying how is it that so many have gotten so caught up in his ā€œmethodsā€ because he used so much association to those games that gamers can relate to. If he hadnā€™t used any, would the attraction still have held for so long? And because gamers could so relate, theyā€™re willing to forgive and forget even after such a poor display of character. He played it well it seemsā€¦but who really knowsā€¦lolā€¦I watch too much TV (and been here too long) :wink:

If you doubled your money every year you would be a billionaire.

20-30% annually. And thatā€™s if youā€™re in the top percentile in the world. You do that consistently and people will give you millions upon millions to trade for them.

Michael was all about getting rich quick. Itā€™s evident by his own challenge. Is he somehow more gifted than others to trade? Apparently not.

No I understood. I just found it more important to post about your psyche :D. And I was referring to all your posts not just these past few on this thread.

Anyway on to me.

For me the attraction would have lasted. I like the simplicity. Which is how I took it.

Simple support and resistance, fibs, and time of day when price is volatile and has certain characteristics.

Also the simplicity of hunting only 20 pips a week.

It is however more work than I originally thought lol. Or maybe not work but more time. You still need to watch price move. Or at least I do.

There are some things I think he could explain better or give more info on. But maybe itā€™s second nature to him lol and its hard to relate to the little guy. I have that problem sometimes.

So far he is a liar with a big ego. In my opinion his character doesnt invalidate support and resistance, fibs, psychology, time of day, and risk management. There are plenty of pro athletes that have character problems. Also plenty of ā€œpreachersā€ who dont display good christian characteristics. Iā€™m not a christian but one bad person doesnt invalidate the whole bible.

honestly you canā€™t comment on that. you havent followed him you donā€™t know what he preached over and over.

Thatā€™s another. MG99, yunny, St, HOG, thalia, always commenting on things they donā€™t know about.

again guys donā€™t read emotions into this. Iā€™m just laying it out how i see it.

Thereā€™s no way the CFTC got involved with some trading video that garnished no attention on the internet.

The man is a proven liar. You cannot believe anything he says about anything. All of his words are inherently tainted.

You are too attached to him and donā€™t know how to let go. Deep down you know heā€™s not the path to your success. You have simply spent too much time investing that youā€™re not willing to break free.

Itā€™s like that bad marriage where they just stick together in hopes that it gets better, but it never does.

Itā€™s time to let Michael go. Seriously.

eventually but how long would that take? starting with 1000 lets see. 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096,8192,16384,32768,65536,131072,262144,524288,1bill

20 years. i dont think thats ā€œquickā€

Youā€™re just as attached as me :D. Canā€™t stay away from the posts. or maybe its me youā€™re attached to.

I would tell you if I was. And at one point I was. At this point Iā€™m attached to myself being wrong.

The path to success is hard work and time not another person. Michael canā€™t or wont trade my money for me I know this. I cant spend his. I know this.