Ict

I’m my own boss, and it’s not all that free. You’re still enslaved by your goals and the ability to work hard to drive an income.

If 20 pips a week is a lot easier than why aren’t you doing it?

It’s also a lot easier to fly to Pluto than a galaxy 100 billion light years away, but not a single person in our lifetime will ever accomplish that feat.

No one ever answers my question or comments about the tools when i lay it out there.

You can comment on his character and trash it thats fine. Ill even agree with you.

But let’s not talk about the generic babypips school tools in those videos. Unless you wanna contradict yourself. But see you wouldnt know anything about that since you havent watched them.

I’m not assuming you’re not a redneck. But I would argue that you’ve put in enough time to figure out how to start reaping in profit. You just spent it chasing impossible dollars. Imagine if you just focused on 2-5% every month. You be in the top five percent of traders just with that alone.

So what are your goals? What’s reasonable?

I’m think you just take what you can get right? I like that honestly sounds reasonable to me you cant control the markets you have to flow with them and take what the markets give out.

5% a month…60% a year. lets say 50% a year. I think I’ve figured this up before. isnt that 1 million in 20 years? starting with $1000? or 15 years?

No MG99 I may make 1 trade a week average. I’ve spent a lot of time reading and thinking about forex and trading not as much actually doing.

I play world of warcraft a lot. If I redistributed my time from wow to forex I’d be very well set right now lol. But I like wow more…

Also I did catch that :D. you not assuming im not a redneck :D.

I don’t need to watch them. I saw over the last year people dedicate countless hours collectively in numerous threads and no one comes out ahead.

That is nothing that is of interest to me. Just by observation of results, I know what he teaches is ineffective.

I can show you all the tools you need to build a car from scratch, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to figure it out on your own unless I was able to lay out a strategy and game plan for you to do so.

Michael has done nothing but throw a bunch of tools in the sand and nothing more. I could spend three years doing the same as well. This has nothing to do with tools. This has everything to do with the inability to teach others how to be successful with those tools.

Even you are convinced that if you stare long enough at the tools you will somehow be successful and turn 1000 into a billion on 20 years.

Correct. I make no assumption on what the market will give me. I understand the edge I have and no that I stand to profit in the long run, but I must maintain that edge and I cannot predict what actions the market will take in the future.

You have no idea what I know about, this post proves it. Delicious irony.

I trade twenty minutes or less a day. If you have the proper methodology you don’t need to be glued to the charts to create your edge in the market. More time on the wrong thing, only teaches you more of the wrong thing.

And WoW is so last year. The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth is where it’s at.

Yeh, from the "Gurus"
Hey, why don’t we drop our ICT tools and move over to the newest “Gurus” thread? He says he’s profitable so he must be!
He was talking 1000’s of pips the other day, not a paltry embarrassing 20 or 30!
We’ll follow his sideshow for next three years & take him at his word cause he tells us to, then it’ll all implode / explode & the cycle continues.
Don’t worry folks there’ll be another shiny spandex sniper ready to lull all the giddy masses to riches Lol!
See where I’m coming from? It’s all hot air blowing out peoples a**es if there’s no verifiable evidence guys, face up to it :smiley:

You’re right. You also have no idea about things you think you know about :D. But I agree I dont know all the variables. But at least admit that you dont either.

If you’ve watched Michaels videos and you know something I dont please point it out.

Also SimonTemplar I like you and Home of Golf and yunny1. Thalia I dont know about he/she doesnt post enough. I was just stating how things looked from my Point of view. I never meant i was right, just what i thought.

Is yours the only way to trade? Also I’ve adopted your methodology. I like it long term, easy, simple. But I dont think one should focus on one way. I think diversification is good :D. My ultimate goal is to have 4 different account doing different things. Long term or postion, swing and day trading, and an extra so i can take shorts if im in a long term long.

I’m not even sure what you’re referring to, I don’t know you and don’t comment on you for that reason. I have posted various opinions on things that I do know about - which is why I found your sweeping, incorrect statement funny.

I’m sorry I don’t know what you want me to say about the ICT videos.

If you’re asking me to admit that I don’t know everything then of course I do, noone could.

I only interjected here as you made a sweeping, inaccurate statement about me, so restricted my input to that, and pointing out that it was ironic that you should use a sweeping, unsourced comment to accuse me of the same.

1000 pips doesn’t sound all that impressive when you realize its just a 10% gain.

Look at the market. People that trade long term obtain more pips. They have to. It’s just how it works. You can even see that on a smaller scale. People don’t attempt 100 pips on a 5 minute chart. They attempt that 4 hour charts or higher. And even then they cut them short.

It them ride. That’s how I’m able to get a 1000 pip trade. They don’t happen all the time. But in a given year there are at least two or three very nice trends that make up for all the variance and losers in between.

No need to chase me for three years. It’s all laid out in its simplest form right away. People have already adopted and started to create their edge.

The results of their actions is my proof. My validation.
I’m no guru however. I’m just sharing what works for me. There are more ways to go about this, but there are fundamental ways to keep your risk low and your psychology intact.

Myfxbook or its all bull

yea I guess thinking back you’re right. I dont remember specifically you talking about the tools in the videos. I guess i just lumped you in there lol. Which sucks cause I really do like you and even more from that last comment lol and I’m sure now I’ll leave a bad taste on you.

Start with one. And then go from there there.

No, mine is not the only way. But based on the other threads I’m seeing mine is the only one where people are starting to see positive benefit immediately. That of course is subject to change, but it’s definitely a promising start and a breath of fresh air for so many that have worked too hard for too long with very little result.

Push aside price action, and it is very hard to even refute the validity of how I employ risk management and translate it into a profitable edge.

By all means, consider it bull.

I think that is because yours is long term. In my opinion long term is easier. But people’s minds cant handle it lol. When they’re in a trade they get anxious and everyone is looking to get rich quick here.

I’ve almost come to the point where I dont even believe day trading can be profitable lol.

They work some of the time, but do they give you a statistically positive edge?