Ict

Yes. I can comment. Based on what I see. He’s a failed trader that numerous times has tried to take small amounts of money and turn it into large sums on a small amount of time.

If that’s not what he’s about then why those antics.

I would never teach one thing, then do another. And you really shouldn’t follow someone who’s untrustworthy. You never know if his next move is real or fake. This is a man that claims to be a puppeteer. That’s who you want to follow and learn from? You want someone to effectively belittle you with such things he has said? You’re better than that. Let it go.

If you look at the reports I have being posting showing the average returns of CTAs from barclayshedge, then a 100% a year return is getting rich quick.

When it comes to human nature I’ve always been a skeptic, it’s just the way I was bought up :wink:

You could call me an optimistic pessimist although I have been known to be a pessimistic optimist,
& I used to think I was Indecisive as well, but now I’m not so sure… :20:
Although I do try & be as objective as possible, one of my stronger points I like to think.

Like I said though, for me the jury is still out. I would love to see Michael pull a hat trick, just the entertainment value would be well worth it :smiley:

But I’ll always be disappointed by his personality. He just appears now to be a dysfunctional psycho holed up in his fx bunker living in a massive delusion of grandeur & craving acknowledgement from cyberspace, which when you take his childhood background into account seems plausible… Then again maybe it’s all part of his plot… the Master Puppeteer!! Ahhhh the intrigue… Stay tuned folks! :wink:

Yes, that’s ridiculously fast. Doubling every year? That just doesn’t happen. Where are all the billionaires then? Why aren’t they all traders.

Get your head out of the clouds. You will never, and I mean neve ever be a successful trader if you think the following you just posted is actually feasible.

So what doesnt work? you use support and resistance dont you? you use fibs dont you? you use money management dont you? You dont think the London open, new york open, and london close tend to be more volatile? you use market structure somewhat but you dont call it that.

So tell me MG99 which tools do you kno about that you don’t agree with. because from my point of view you yourself could have been an ICT student.

It’s quite the pathetic show on his part. There clearly is entertainment value, but there’s no educational value whatsoever.

take a look at jezzode’s thread. he shoots for 20% a month. go tell him his head is in the clouds.

or moneynvrsleeps who wants 5% a day on 2 pips at time. why are you here if you arent obsessed with ICT.

You don’t account for variance and volatility. You have yet to figure this out because you are trying the impossible.

It’s like you are figuring out how to jump to the top of the highest building with unlimited number of stories when all you need to do is just start climbing the stairs.

Part of the reason you are unsuccessful is because you’re not being realistic.

You will never profit if you think you can turn 1000 into a billion in twenty years simply because your calculator said so.

And they both will fail at their efforts and will learn eventually.
Neither attempts to my knowledge to teach it to other people and say that it’s duplicative. It’s their own endeavor and yes, it is foolish.

Neither have been successful in the attempt either.

Education is everywhere :slight_smile:

I dont even have a goal lol. I’d like to retire in 12 years. And by that I mean be my own boss or not have a boss. And its not just forex with which I aim to achieve that.

I play around with this I’m trying out to see what I like. I consider myself successful I have yet to blow an account. or even take it below 20% drawdown on the initial deposit. I think I’m doing better than most traders out there.

I love that ad honinem.

This has nothing to do with obsession. One could argue you are the one obsessed.

I stand nothing to lose here. You do.

Whatever obsession you think I have has no adverse consequences to me. They do however, for you.

In the sense that you can learn from any experience, sure. But people don’t come here to learn how a guru attempts to garnish attention and fails miserably at trading. They come to learn how to trade effectively, efficiently, and profitably.

What consequences? I lose money on a small part of my overall portfolio? anything i’ve lost on forex I’ve made investing in the s and p 500 or on the rent i collect every month.

you guys but in when you dont even know all the variables.

Retiring is not being your own boss. Retiring is throwing in the towel and living off the fat pile of cash and fixed income you have accumulated in your earning years.

Again, why 12 years? Why not less than that? Why not double every month? I’ve played with a calculator too and it said that I could do that in twenty days if I doubled every day.

people come here to waste time. if they wanted to learn how to trade they’d stare at charts after babypips school.

I know enough of the variables. You can’t have an unrealistic approach to one thing, and discredit it because you may be okay elsewhere.

Collecting rent money and turning 1000 into a billion in 20 years is not even in the same stratosphere.

Is this an admission or some sort on your part?

Ill be 35 lol. seems like a good stopping point. 20 pips a week is a lot easier than 20 pips a day.

everything is subjective MG99 you act like its objective and your way is the only way. To me freedom is retiring and being my own boss is free.

I thought I’ve already admitted that? I know why I’m not profitable MG99 I don’t need your advice. I havent done my homework or manned up and put in the time. I’m not stupid or ignorant. I may be from SEMO that doesnt make me a redneck :D.

I’ll say one thing about ICT:
He took the centre stage without hogging a thread. He only needed one post lol.
He had a gift for that.