Ict

I don’t mean here. Myfxbook has a community there to chase.

And I wouldn’t consider it much a sale, as I would a process of elimination.

Sorry, that was another bad attempt @ humor of mine :smiley:

Made me genuinely laugh out loud. I so want to make a parody video now.

This works :wink:

Yunny,

Are all the lines moving averages (EMA’s) I can’t really see that well on the screen I’m using, or are these channels. Sorry for the silly question.

Why not open a thread on this idea, explain the rules, and give people an opportunity to learn. This looks very good.

Almost looks like two sets of BB, but am at work and can’t really check anything.

It’s center of gravity, but what are the settings?

Looks like it’s been put in photoshop & been warped…

Well, the charts told me not to trade today, and here I am.uggh…but man this was funny. What I always wanted to say.

I told my wife about him “Well, price came down to this support right here (lip smack, lip smack)” …I’m like, AND???

I guess if I knew absolutely nothing about trading and had no reference of a good teacher, I would find it helpful…maybe.
Then there’s the over complication of things, just after you learn the most basic stuff you can learn anywhere. mmmm, nahhh.

And the guns thing…yeah, grow up.

And the “He’ll show us in the end” thing…grow up.

Ok I’m done lol.

It is called Yunny’s Backdata Analysis Channels, amazing, uhh?

There’s a system on Forex Factory using that indie, maybe you got it there? Trying to find the thread but no luck…it’s was really popular just recently.

That sounds awesome. captures the some real pips

I have this Flux Capacitor indicator that would go sweet with that. Problem is I can’t find the proper wattage to make it work. I hear it’s a lot.

I think we all let parts of ourselves come out in our BP personas. If I never made a dry joke, mentioned my family, or some other pop reference here or there, my posts would not be me and not be any fun. ST is a great example of this. He is one of the more respected traders on BP, but let’s out a little bit about himself here and there, like we all do.

Frankly, while I do appreciate and thank the millitary, I absolutely hate weapons, and my hatred has grown in recent months for obvious reasons. But to me, if ICT was sharing what he knew, and if I wanted to learn it, it meant my having a basic repsect for how he was choosing to convey it. I am not a sniper, and if I ever was, my firing thingy would shoot band aids and food, very softly. But it was his way of making a point, and I can respect that without my feeling like I’m part of a millitia or someting.

Pete, I watched several of your video’s a couple of weeks ago, and thought, ‘oh, this is cool.’ Your one paragraph about about ‘knew nothing, no reference’ etc is really out of line. It borders being offensive by it’s implication and shows that you’re making a statement about something that you’re probably not totally familliar. As a teacher, I would think you’d be more careful.

How do I know?? It makes my eyes go wonky, is it profitable Lol!

And I need that guy too.

If you want simple, s&R, fibs etc, all explained quite well with videos, then try 301 Moved Permanently for starters… and he’s much easier to listen to without falling asleep :wink:

Maybe there were better videos, but that’s my honest reaction to the handful that I saw. I don’t mean to offend. He got all this praise for things you can just google and learn about yourself…skipping the guns, pile of cash, techno music, inflated ego and lip smacking. Whatever, keep it light man…I’m not getting sucked into any BS lol…I should have just left the computer today when I saw the charts instead of making trouble lol.