Ict

Well the message was two-fold. I also enjoyed a couple of your videos.

Cool, itā€™s not always ear candy either hahaā€¦thanks.

That is just part of a strategy I learned from a FX Spot Desk Trader.

Have you found the canutor valve?

The best thing is to remove the restraining bolt and playback the entire message.

Yeah, it was right next to the blinker fluid where I left it.

He is over the top. I didnā€™t find the videos boring myself. And yes you can find most of the things he talks about on the Internet. Or babypips school. Iā€™ve said that countless times. Like I said mp3ā€™s at work was a lot easier for me.

For awhile I was using pretty much everything he taught all the time lol. I was checking interest rates, trinity levels, pivots, pulling fibs. But there were so many tools I saw every single signal to go both ways lol and didnt even trade. So I just took what I like and re watched those videos.

Now itā€™s just support and resistance, judas swing, and OTE, with a bias determined from daily and 4H market structure/flow. Now if I could just stop chasing price and let it go where i think in the first place maybe we could see some results lol.

So to put it another way you are trading Support/Resistance, Fib retracement for entry, looking out for positioning in the opposite direction early on, aka Frankfurt Fakeout, aka Judas swing, and going with the larger trend. It sounds like my trading without the Volume, which basically helps judge the health of a trend so we know to expect a continuation or reversalā€¦to put it simply.

No more chasing and you might actually be consistent with that.

Actually I even look for volume lol. To kind of confirm the judas :D.

See what I did?

1. Got your attention with a tool that seems to work:
  1. Rebranded with my name:
  1. Give it some credibility:

Does this remind you anyone?

Dude, you are just saying that to mess with us. Iā€™m going to open up a thread and talk about this for three years.

Iā€™m a High Voltage Operator by profession. Maybe I can attach your flux capacitor to the high voltage network. No need to turn it off, Iā€™ll jump up there and do it ā€œLive Lineā€.
Should do wonders :46:

I started two threads today that requires more work to manage. I have to say that that is very helpfull in staying away from the out of control ICT threadsā€¦:slight_smile: No this no promotion, this is just something I noticed todayā€¦:slight_smile:

1. Use a sock puppet to promote it:

Originally Posted by Toekan
Man, this system is excellent! It totally changed my trading in a week. I am now filthy rich and writing this post while sitting on the beach! You should try it to!

Haha you got me. Looking for a thread on FF lolā€¦you Bastid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ignore them all Yunny. I can tell it works just by looking and will defend it with my last breath. It may take me a couple of years to be profitable with it though.

yunny1, not only are you a great traderā€¦ but [B]youā€™re the ā€œMANā€[/B]

:smiley:

PS For over a year Iā€™ve been fortunate enough to watch yunny1ā€™s trading on hogā€™s threads and IMO he is one of the best around.

Hope it came through that I was poking fun at myself. I agree D-pip. I like Yunnyā€™s approach.

In case youā€™re wondering what is this ā€œtoolā€ā€¦ is (as pipcompounder said) Center of Gravity, of course is just a fancy name for Regression Analysis, a curve fitting indi. Looks great in hindsight but extremely hard to trade with.

I got more attention with one single random image I found on the internet that with some live trades using the boring concepts of S/R and PA that made +100 pips

When you day trade you are entering the realm of quants and its algos, not saying day trading is impossible but it is the last thing a newb trader should doā€¦

So you made something up to teach us a lesson? Iā€™m good with that.