Ict

Indeed it has - I got an answer via PM, but apparently it didn’t meet the threshold for inclusion in the new, cleaned-up thread.

I’m afraid that elements of the conspiracy theories do seem to hold water though, yes.

Of course, the last thing we need around here is intelligent well laid out questions. I would ask in future, that you keep your posts on topic Mr Templar, next thing you know people will start talking about trading around here :58:

I know, I know, I’ve let myself down, I’ve let the site down…frankly, I’ve let us all down. I just saw ‘melting pot’ and figured it was a home for generalist views. My bad.

I absolutely will not let the subject die out…well maybe I will, but only after the WHOLE topic of this fraud goes away ;).

I still don’t understand how people are following any of the lessons after so many of us have and wasted time on it. Others are still saying how much help the tools are and how effective they are going into the future, when everything was so vaguely explained and masked with 30 other “tools” that would have got you into a profitable trade. OTE’s SMT’s LBE’s and all the other made up b/s is mostly just a waste of time…sure, any person can look back in hindsight and show how easily an OTE formed and say it was so crystal clear…

Example-

Perfect OTE right guys? ??? ???

Ah nope, not this time…this time it was a crystal clear stop raid after the fact right? You shoulda known that by now right? And when people come here saying “ah the tools would work perfectly fine if I only knew the daily direction today!!!” … well yea, just like I would have won the lottery if I only knew the winning numbers today!!!

…the point I’m STILL trying to get across to new people is anyone can make anything sound amazing after it happens. Check out this new method for you newb’s I just made up 2 minutes ago!!! After every 4th swing high or low, there will be an amazing move you can collect 20 pips a day MINIMUM and quit your job by the end of the month!

Check out how EASY THIS IS!!!

If you all have a little more patience for the next decade or so , I will show you an even easier way!

you do realize you could have made money in with that OTE example ?

All relative to the time frames you wanna pretend it is my good friend, you truly think that would be worth money on a 5 min chart?? if that moved 1-2 pip up ? covering spread?? no, no you couldnt have made anything

Or wait! Better yet, how about in the second picture, you take the 2, turn it into a 1, take the 3 and make it number 2 and add the 3rd swing point above that last swing high!!! then you could have made money on the way down … any noob could have figured that out right ? especially when its happening live

you know what also doesnt work unless its in context? what doesnt work unless you’ve put time in to studying and watching it? price action. candlestick pattern bull****.

so go ahead talk **** like a dumbass. your time would be better spent watching a chart.

I almost brought out the ROFLCOPTER for that one! LOL

Anyway, ICT aside, isn’t Aaron becoming somewhat desperate in his attempts to derail this forum? I don’t understand why he would be so utterly obsessed with trolling if his trading results were even slightly profitable?

It’s a sad but simple reality that even someone who followed ICT from the very start is still struggling to make profits.

Advice: Take one, maybe two of the tools and develop your own system.

PS: Whatever happened to ICT’s third-in-command, Mr PurplePatchForex? Could he perhaps be at least a few of these trolls?

This same argument is used all the time with ICT followers. There is nothing to study!

Every single price move is an OTE, a Judas Swing, a hidden OTE or ICT reflection. Price moves in swings and these “tools” simply give a name to all the possible swings! They do not predict them!

The millionaires traders guild thread is filled with people going on about SMT’s, USDX SMT’s, COT Commercials, and interest rate divergences. All because they believe that the divergences signal reversals, which they do not do any better than flipping a coin. It’s easy to back test, but people following are too lazy to bother and just take the word of others that say it works.

Still though lets say for the sake of argument that all his daily bias theories did work. Lets just pretend they do and that a 4H SMT between EURUSD and USDX, various interest rates and MACD divergences are showing us that the daily bias will be downwards. Lets say it is correct for the sake of argument. This still won’t indicate what pattern will unfold on the intraday charts! Will there be a judas swing? A 5min OTE, an ICT reflection? A ICT Holy Grail?

Why should it matter what pattern happens we will always make money the believers always say. Well no you wont! The ICT OTE is stopped out if the move is a Reflection. The Holy Grail is canceled out by the judas swing. And the hidden OTE is there if price only retraces a short distance.

All bases are covered so the followers confirmation bias (a tendency of people to favour information that confirms their beliefs) kicks in and they fit the pattern that did unfold onto the chart. They then tell themselves “Oh damn! It was the OTE hidden divergence this time around! How silly of me!” They head onto the millionaires thread and see how everyone else posting actually caught the real trade by looking at their wonderful hind sight posts. Then the cycle repeats.

The AK guy really invested a lot of time, money and effort into ICT and his teaching. Got no real job, lost a whole bunch of cash 20K+ and years of his life.

Why would he become obsessed and act the way he does? Well have a read of his posts linked bellow gives you a better picture of him as a personality and why he does what he does.

http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/50295-inner-circle-traders-5k-1mil-live-trading-tracking-thread-89.html#ixzz2TH0tR6X5

http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/50295-inner-circle-traders-5k-1mil-live-trading-tracking-thread-25.html#ixzz2TH1GZtkR

Woolo, I used to wonder how people could be so stupid, but the reality is that most of those ‘people’ were ICT himself, so there is no point being annoyed at it or trying to explain to them anything. The guy makes 50+ posts a day here now, and he probably used to make about 3 posts a day under 20 different aliases to populate his thread. A lot of those aliases I think are still under use.

I think you’re right. I’m fairly certain that everyone on Babypips aside from you and Woolo is actually ICT.

Wasn’t really going to mention any names outright, but you’re one of the more suspicious ones with posts like this. btw, not going to get in an argument with you, there’s no point arguing with you for reasons I’ve outlined. Its more to show others my suspicions.

Here’s one of your posts:

I started following ICT around September of 2011. Around that time he had a live account with GFT that had approximately $5K, that he was calling the Million Dollar Challenge, for obvious reasons. On his tweet today the account he is showing has a balance of just under 95K. I’m assuming it’s the same account, which is mind blowing… Wow. That is doubling an account balance more than four times in 14 months, which I would have thought to be impossible.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

If it helps, I’m really not ICT. I also don’t think that some of those accused of being ICT in the threads the last few days are him either. None the less, I appreciate everything that he has done.

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;489795”]

If it helps, I’m really not ICT. I also don’t think that some of those accused of being ICT in the threads the last few days are him either. None the less, I appreciate everything that he has done.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone catch the thread yesterday where I found a sock puppet of David Jefferson… And he admitted to it?

I was that stupid! Alright I never defended the man or anything like that. I questioned him in one of my first posts on this forum discovering his thread:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-157.html#ixzz2THCzUYhq

Seriously go take a look at the responses I got on the following pages and ICT’s response no really go take a look with a clear mind it’s actually quite funny, you see the pure belief and loyalty of the followers shinging through. Look at Kubio, and Mizugami’s posts in particular and see what they took from my questions and how rather than answering them they tried to attack my character and avoid the issues raised completely.

Now after all the responses attacking me for questioning ICT responded, while not offering any answers to my questions his positive attitude following the personal attacks convinced me to give it a go. Note by personal attacks I don’t mean insults or name calling, just avoiding the question and focusing on me.

I was manipulated with emotional language I ended up believing that he knew what he was on about. So I watched the videos, read the posts and kept seeing holes in what he was saying. Over time the truth became clear and I understood exactly what he was peddling.

Anyway I say all this in reply to you because I’m not angry or mad when I criticise him or what he taught. I just reply to people that jump to his defence, incase someone new like me when I made the linked post comes along and ends up not getting the real picture, and is manipulated by emotions and not facts into wasting their time.

So I don’t believe that all the people sticking up for him are sock puppets. I just think they really believe in the man.

It’s just a shame I cannot comment in ICT’s thread on newbie island for being off topic but this place will have to do!

Woolo, would you agree that Fibonacci percentages play a significant part in the movement of price by the larger institutions? I think the answer to that is fairly obviously yes. If we agree that the markets move or are moved in accordance with Fibonacci (and other tools) would you not agree that it makes sense for an aspiring trader to learn how to utilize these tools? Sometimes the markets retrace beyond the 62%-79% range, and we don’t know for sure which it will be. That does not mean we should not try to find ways to look for opportunities where the odds are in our favor.

I can’t knock a guy who made hunderds of hours of free videos showing what he does for a living. Did it get too cult like because of some of the members - Yes. Did I get frustrated when I took a day off because ICT was releasing a video and I set aside time to watch it and it came out a week later - Yes. Do I share many of ICT’s personal views and such - No, not really. But the guy made a huge effort to do something nice for free (I have an email exchange where he refused my offer of money for lessons in 2011) and he did help a lot of people to trade better and see the market more clearly. He desserves a lot better then he is getting on this thread for making that effort.

Hogarste please dont try to prove anything here. These people need to sort their mentality problems before even start to learn about trading. Wooloo question for you. Do you think you invested a lot of time studying everything about trading and you deserve to be rich now?

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;489803”]Woolo, would you agree that Fibonacci percentages play a significant part in the movement of price by the larger institutions? I think the answer to that is fairly obviously yes. If we agree that the markets move or are moved in accordance with Fibonacci (and other tools) would you not agree that it makes sense for an aspiring trader to learn how to utilize these tools? Sometimes the markets retrace beyond the 62%-79% range, and we don’t know for sure which it will be. That does not mean we should not try to find ways to look for opportunities where the odds are in our favor.

I can’t knock a guy who made hunderds of hours of free videos showing what he does for a living. Did it get too cult like because of some of the members - Yes. Did I get frustrated when I took a day off because ICT was releasing a video and I set aside time to watch it and it came out a week later - Yes. Do I share many of ICT’s personal views and such - No, not really. But the guy made a huge effort to do something nice for free (I have an email exchange where he refused my offer of money for lessons in 2011) and he did help a lot of people to trade better and see the market more clearly. He desserves a lot better then he is getting on this thread for making that effort.[/QUOTE]

Did he fail miserably when he tried trading his own method? I mean come on… His account wasn’t in the positive territory for more then a few days…

If that’s who you want to learn from then Lol at you …