Ideas on Cable

GBP/USD sharply moved to the upside today after the Bank of England announced it is keeping the interest rate unchanged at 0.25%. Next target is likely at 1.3500.

GBP/USD not only reached 1.3500 but broke out above that level and reached a new high at 1.3615. The pair will probably continue rallying towards 1.3700.

I can’t see it moving lower long term at all…

I agree, but I’m expecting consolidation in the beginning of the week before the pair uptrend extend further.

The GBP/USD bullish trend is stalling for now, the pair formed a double top at 1.3618, as well as a shooting star candlesitck at that level on the one-hour time-frame before falling moving sharply to the downside. Next target is likely at 1.3425, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the same one-hour time-frame.

Somehow neutral after the event today. Not much of an impact.

Gbp/Usd continues its corrective movement with slight pull back, short term support can be seen around 1.3450/40 and resistance around 1.3620/10.

GBP/USD is testing the support at 1.3470 - 1.3460 and depending on the fundamentals tomorrow it may break out below those levels and continue moving to the downside. Another rally, on the other hand, would likely mean a test of and a possible breakout above 1.3618.

GBP/USD rallied again to test the resistance at 1.3618, but whether it will succeed in breaking out above that level depends on the fundamentals coming out later today.

GBP/USD dropped after the fundamentals yesterday, but it could not break out below the long-term support at 1.3460 and eventually bounced off from it again. Currently the pair is at 1.3580 and it may test the resistance at 1.3600.

Lack of progress of Brexit negotiation bring the Gbp/Usd correction lower, found support level around 1.3440/50 zone.

Big improvement in the Sterling. Last few days were off but i think the main trend keeps up.

I’m sorry i missed selling :frowning:

It may be time for long positions anyway, GBP/USD has formed a double bottom at 1.3340 - 1.3350 and it will likely bounce off from that support.

Gbp/Usd is consolidating lower, upside seems limited to 1.3660 level. Brexit talks still lack of progress, eyes turn to UK PMI this week.

So much about that double bottom at 1.3340 - 1.3350, GBP/USD is still very bearish. It could even fall to 1.3200.

Limited upward correction movements, Gbp/Usd short term is still holding above 1.3000 psychological threshold, only break below will lead to further decline.

Somehow insecure, i’m staying away for now.

Risk remains on the upside, Gbp/Usd consolidate just below 1.3300 level and found immediate resistance at 1.3330.

The pair lost some gains this week. I think the bullish run will continue.