Ideas on Cable

Gbp/Usd is neutral, showing no clear directional strength for now. Market continue to focus on any further Brexit development and we have UK GDP this week too.

Uncertainty prevails currently. I think it will be good to open long at 1.31.

Gbp/Usd is consolidating in the negative territory just above 1.31 level, showing no clear directional strength.

GBP/USD fell off a cliff yesterday, but today it managed to hold on around 1.3070-1.3080. The pair seems to have found some support.

Gbp/Usd is consolidating around mid level between 1.30 to 1.31, showing no directional strength. 1.300 is key level, break below would gain strength to the downside.

Its heavily biased downwards. Easy to see after Carney expressed Brexit concerns and Dollar continues to strenghten ahead of the Tax plan.

What caused the drop in Sterling today?

Check out the London session update: London Session Recap: JPY Outperforms, GBP Lags, NZD Mostly Higher Ahead Of RBNZ Statement - BabyPips.com

We’ve got a bit of an issue with a Major political figure who seems to have been doing something bad ! Nobody is quite sure whether she has been sacked or is being allowed to resign, but she was deffinitely dragged back to uk from an official visit to africa this afternoon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41904459]

Plus there’s all sorts of political muck raking about “sexual impropriety” within the Govt and other parties.

It’ll blow over of course.

[Edit - Listening to the ITV News, these attacks appear to be in order to get back at those who supported UK leaving the EU and possibly even to destabilise the Govt at this critical time. - Sadly we have a weak leader, who has backtracked on many issues, but we do have some good strong men around her. I think eventually we’ll get a decent deal - nowhere near what maggie would have got - but ok ! :slight_smile: ]

The pair seems to be trading sideways.

Gbp/Usd opens the week with bearish gap, support can be found at 1.3037, I’m expecting further decline if breaks below it.

GBP/USD is still consolidating sideways, but the pair may test the resistance at 1.3300 again next week. The question is whether there will finally be a breakout above that level.

Gbp/Usd continue ranging between 1.302 and 1.325 with limited upward strength. The market continue to focus on Brexit.

GBP/USD is climbing steady this week. I think the trend have more power in itself.

Gbp/Usd seems has lost it upside momentum, hovering around 1.33 level, break above 1.3360 would send the pair back to its bullish trend.

The Sterling saw massive buying this week. Good news coming from the UK.

Gbp/Usd support level can be found around 1.3420, break below will deeper the bearish correction movement.

Gbp/Usd short term seems turned towards downside, support level can be found around 1.3350 and follow by 1.3310.

The pair has been difficult to trace lately.

Although the pair strong bearish trend seems slow down, but with uncertainty on Brexit, I’m expecting further decline towards below support level 1.3300.