Ideas on Cable

Gbp/Usd recovered from the yearly low last week and now consolidating around 1.3260, immediate support can be found at 1.3240, break below will increase the pair’s bearish potential.

GBP/Usd starts resuming its losses, important support level can be found around 1.305 level, break below would open the door to further decline.

The starts the week a bullish gap, Pound is pushing above 1.33 level after UK government decided to go for ‘‘soft’’ Brexit.

GBP/Usd is trading almost flat around 1.3240, the pair seems to aim higher but no clear upside strength, immediate resistance can be found at 1.3285.

The pair has recovered from Friday and entre correction mood, immediate resistance can be found at 1.3155, and on the downside, support level at 1.3100 and followed by 1.3000 psychological thresholds.

GBP/Usd seems directionless to consolidate around 1.31 level, but there is the key event to focus on, BoE policy decision–rate hiking might be expected.

In the short term, the pair continues showing strong downward potential. Immediate support lies at 1.2970/75, and follow by 1.2955/50.

GBP/Usd is consolidating around 1.275 because quiet Monday, but there are no signs of indicating downward exhaustion.

Brexit uncertainty weighs in, GBP/Usd upside is limited. Consolidation continues to just above 1.2700 level, resistance can be found around 1.2750/55.

Despite ‘‘no deal’’ Brexit fears, GBP/Usd the risk is turned to the upside, Pound benefits from weak Dollar and broke above 1.29 level, possible to knock on the door of 1.3000.

I agree. The pair is quite bullish still, next target will likely be at 1.3000. The question is whether it will break out above 1.3000 as well.

Upside momentum seems to take a pause, I’m expecting the pair trade sideways for the short-term. Resistance can be found at 1.2936 and follow by 1.2960, on the downside, immediate support is at 1.2865.

The news of EU is close to offering the UK a deal sent the Pound skyrocket to above 1.30 level, what is next, 1.32 level? But the detail of this ‘‘ambitious Brexit deal’’ not out yet, let’s see.

The pair bounced off from 1.3045 but the move to the upside may continue, so next target could indeed be 1.3200.

The pair is consolidating its gains whole day today, the possibility of an ‘unprecedented deal’ keep the Pound above 1.30 level. Brexit negotiation between Barnier and Raab continues tomorrow, I’m expecting high volatility.

GBP/USD is testing the support at 1.2945. If it breaks out below that level the retracement towards 1.2900 may continue.

The pair has extended its consolidation movement to the downside and found immediate support around 1.2943/45. On the other hand, Brexit negotiation still seems optimism, meeting between EU and UK will continue another week. Well, it’s a progress.

The pair reached the support at 1.2860 and it is still very bearish. Next target is likely at 1.2800.

Once again fears of ‘‘no deal’’ Brexit increased risks on the downside. The pair is currently consolidating in negative territory, immediate support can be found around 1.2850 and follow by 1.2800. Downside extension might be expected.

I’m glad I stayed sideline, such high volatility around the pair. I don’t think anyone would like to see ‘‘no deal’’ Brexit at this point.