Ideas on Cable

Gbp/Usd continues its directionless movement with limited upside. 1.4025 become a tough resistance level, bulls will extend further if the pair breaks above it.

The pair seems to hold steady on the downside ahead of US core PCE inflation for January, break below 1.3720 would confirm further decline.

The Pound looks bullish to me, id consider long next week.

GBP/Usd continue to trade in a tight range, remains in the negative territory. Immediate support level can be found at 1.3710, break below would lead the pair decline further.

The best way is to watch the news. They can show quite a general picture that every trader needs before beginning to trade

GBP/USD consolidating around 1.38.

The Sterling seems to strengthen.

Gbp/Usd continue its sideway trading, stuck between 1.3840 to 1.4000 range. I expect the pair would continue to consolidate before FED and BOE monetary policy decision this week.

GBP/Usd falls into range on the fears of potential US-China trade war, resistance can be seen at 1.4220 and on the downside 1.40 act as psychological support.

GBP/Usd is still holding above 1.40 level, but bearly. Only break below this psychological level would continue to drag the pair downward.

I started this thread a few days after Brexit. It would appear that since then GBPUSD has virtually recovered to its pre Brexit levels and I hope guys/gals on here have been making money on the resurgence with ideas shared here and elsewhere.

GBP/Usd is still very bearish, immediate support can be found at 1.3960, Iā€™m expecting it break below could bring the pair further on the downside.

The pair has found immediate support at 1.3745, break below will confirm correction movement end and further decline ahead.

Gbp/Usd is consolidating in the negative territory, the pair is still under a lot of pressure, and found support zone around 1.3480/85, break below would lead to further decline.

Gbp/Usd consolidation continues around 1.35/36 zone, showing very little changes. Short-term the pair is showing no clear direction.

The pair has continued losing ground, testing 1.34 handle. Break below, we are looking at 1.33 level.

With bank holiday on Monday and light economic data this week, I would expect a short period of correction movement without directional strength, but the long-term bearish trend is not just over yet.

Gbp/Usd is trading slightly up before UK PMI figure, found immediate resistance at 1.3375. But the pair remains directionless long-term.

Bulls remain strong ahead of UK manufacturing report, the pair would continue the bullish trend as long as the pair stays above 1.3420.

GBP/Usd seems settled just above 1.32 level, still in negative territory, further downside would be confirmed only if the pair break below the 1.32 handle.