Ideas on Cable

I agree, GBP/USD is quite bearish, but the breakout below the last low at 1.2780 likely won’t happen before next week.

GBP/Usd pressure remains on the downside, it seems the pair would continue consolidating within the range between 1.2846 to 1.2750.

It did bounce off from 1.2780, next week there will likely be a new test of that support level.

GBP/Usd is consolidating around 1.28 level while the pair remains strongly bearish. Immediate support 1.2775 is critical, break below would lead to further downward movements.

The move to the downside continues, the pair has reached the support at 1.2700 and it may break out below that level. If it does it will likely continue falling towards 1.2650.

The pair is oversold but bearish movements showing no stop sign, the next critical support handle can be found at 1.2700.

So far the pair has not been able to break out below 1.2700 and it is consolidating above that level. The breakout likely depends on the fundamentals until the end of the week.

The pair took a sharp reversal up today, but upside seems capped under 1.2800 level. 1.28 is a critical resistance level, as long as the pair has been kept below this level, the bearish trend would be still intact.

It broke out above 1.2800 and continued moving to the upside, it will likely break out above 1.3020 too.

The pair has gained more than 250 pips and now trading above 1.30 level after the news about PM May struck a deal with the EU on financial services. GBP/Usd is consolidating its gains but there is no indication of changing direction, next target is expected to be at 1.31 level.

The pair found some resistance at 1.3035 and it may retrace back towards 1.2900.

GBP/Usd starts the week with a small gap up, but the pair is stick around 1.30 level and currently showing no clear direction.

The pair continues its consolidation above 1.30 level due to the rumours about we might finally get Brexit financial services deal this week. My next target is at 1.3090.

Any further movements will likely depend on the American fundamentals tomorrow. The pair will probably consolidate until then.

The pair is trading just above 1.3100 level, continue with its bullish tone. US mid-term election result may affect the pair. I set my target at 1.3150.

GBP/USD is quite bullish after yesterday’s fundamentals and it will likely continue rising towards 1.3200.

GBP/Usd is maintaining its gains well above 1.3100 level, next resistance can be found around 1.3190, break above would open the door to further gains.

It found some resistance above 1.3175 and bounced off from it, the question now is whether it will break out below 1.3100 again.

It did break out below 1.3100 and below 1.3000 too. Next target will likely be around 1.2900.

Pounds under pressure after Jo Johnson resigns over Brexit. With no Brexit deal at sight, GBP/Usd could remain in the negative territory. Next support level can be found around 1.2940 level.