If you were a profitable trader, what would you do?

I wouldn’t mind sharing it if there’s really interest in what we’re doing. I think many people aren’t made to be traders, and they’ll figure that out pretty quick.

I would travel and live in different countries for 2-3 months each. This is my ideal world, where each new stop becomes an opportunity to breathe the atmosphere of a different cultural environment, deepen language skills, witness captivating landscapes, and meet incredible people. Changing places of residence would allow me to broaden my perspective, find inspiration in the most unexpected places, and unlock new avenues for personal growth. At the same time, this lifestyle would help me maintain a keen sense of wonder and attention to the details that make each day unforgettable.

8 Likes

there isn’t any secret to share or not share with others. being successful in trading is all about having good knowledge , setting reasonable targets, proper risk management, controlling emotions and having a big chunk of patient. I think everything to become a good trader already exists in books,videos, places like babypips,training courses and so on.

3 Likes

Don’t forget your mobile workstation!

It’s funny. I just asked about that in another thread! haha

2 different vocations, same view )

1 Like

This certainly looks fun!

It’s a scavenger hunt. You use your gps tracker to find the location, and you find a box with a small prize inside (toy, trinket, etc)

And you replace the prize with something of your choosing.

A profitable trader with lots of time could enjoy an adventure like this. Or could be an interesting vacation!

You just need a gps tracker.
imagen

Pack your bag and get ready for an adventure!!

imagen

¨Gotcha!¨

1 Like

This sounds like an exciting adventure

1 Like
  • I will move to a better place where I am freer and can help people better.
  • I will donate to people who work on collective freedom.

Hoarding more money than I can spend in my lifetime doesn’t make sense because I will leave everything behind after death.

1 Like

Are you a profitable scalp/day/swing trader?