If you were to put $100K into trading, which broker will you go for?

Apologies if is against forum rules to post similar post as I have.

Which broker will you choose and why?

2 Likes

LMAX , reputation.

TD365, a London based regulated broker who have fixed spreads.

I don’t think the amount should matter.

If some broker is untrustworthy, why would you do anything with them?

Try this thread.

1 Like

I guess the bigger the amount, the more the concern

I can take a $1000 loss if the broker runs away… a $100k is harder to swallow

2 Likes

Well, I have used Forexchief for three years now. Almost $21k in deposit. They never joked with my money, so yes, I can definitely put more with this broker. Bitcoin withdrawal is fastest.

I have been using turnkey forex, started with $500 a year back and going strong day by day. Withdrawals has never been a problem.

You will never know whether a broker is worth trusting or not if you don’t test them on your own. You can use small amounts to do the testing.

FPA can help you find the reliability of the broker you are planning to use.

Do check the broker’s customer support team along with other features. If it’s helpful, you can consider using them.

Coinexx, been using it for a long while now.

Swissquote or IB for sure.

I trust OANDA with my money, they have a good reputation and have been around a while. The fact that they have account managers assigned to their customers is always a good sign that they’re doing well.

Oanda. Trustworthy with low spread.

I already have a trading account through CedarFX and I would definitely deposit it there. One of the main reasons is because of low spreads and no commission, so I feel that it’s one of the best brokers price-wise and my money could go farther. I’d also worry about making a withdrawal, so I’d prefer to use a broker that I’ve already used to withdraw without issue for some peace of mind.

I would actually diversify my 100k funds and then put into regulated one like fxview, pepperstone or hotforex. In fact, I have owned accounts with these brokers for a long time, so I can put my trust in them.

I would still entrust that amount of funds with my current broker forexchief, as I have observed so far they are one of few companies that gives their clients guarantees regarding the safety of funds in case of technical faults with trading servers. Especially as they do not keep clients funds deposited by means of digital currencies in the wallets of payment systems but are transferred to segregated bank accounts, in case of electronic payment system bankruptcy, loses can be avoided.

There’s been some similar questions about chosing brokers recently.

Maybe I’m hopelessly naive, but i’ve never understood this while broker-angst business.

Just choose a broker that is regulated and big enough to be on the stock exchange and you’ll be fine, surely?

Companies like IG, IC, Pepperstone etc are big, well respected companies that are virtually household names aren’t going to steal your money.

Or am I missing something here?

Hi . Did you choose a Broker ? And what is your experience. I am currently in the same situation

General update so it can help anyone who is looking for similar information.

I eventually grew my account to around 140K Euros and then decided to close the account on the AU ICMarkets due to very low leverage 1:30 and move to SC with smaller amount (20K)…

It was seemless… the request for full withdrawl was processed in 24 hours and the entire amount arrived back into my paypal in the next 48 hours… which I was able to transfer back to my bank without any hassle.

No issues face at all…