If you win a lottery

If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?

2 Likes

A lottery ticket - good things come in threes

3 Likes

Besides a big house or fast car? haha

I’d hire someone to follow me wherever I go and be my personal chair.

Her job is to get on all fours and ask me if I’d like to sit down.

3 Likes

Reinvest all the money I’ve won in a lottery again. And then lose it all hahaha. Joking.

1 Like

piece of mind.

2 Likes

imagen

2 Likes

Well, I guess I asked for that…

2 Likes

:astonished: I wonder what’s the daily , monthly charge for a “job” like that! This answer gave me very 18th and 19th century vibes (well in those days it was a one time payment :slightly_frowning_face:)

1 Like

I’m assuming by “winning the lottery” you’re talking about a large amount, as opposed to the $2 prizes and free tickets I “win” o occasion.

First I think I would buy @dushimes his chair. It would be entertaining watching him sit there and eat his…snack?

Then I’d get all pimped out in bling, buy some fancy sports car like a Lambo or an Aston, and tell everyone I earned it playing the Forex.

2 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate the offer. But, then I’d have to carry it, and that feels like work. I’m gonna enjoy my money and make my chair carry itself.

I hate standing and waiting. So, my first order of business is to hire someone who will be my chair. If I’m waiting for the bus (why not?) I don’t wanna stand for 10 minutes. My companion’s job is to immediately get down and politely ask me if I’d like to sit (it better be in a sincerely genuine tone or she’ll be fired). Of course, I’ll oblige her and sit. And then I’ll proceed to eat my snack–probably pork rinds.

And just to show you I’d still be a courteous person after having money and my own human chair, if we’re in a crowded place and my human chair would cause other people to trip and fall…

I’d make her carry me in a special carrier like this baby.

imagen

She’d better have a strong back!

2 Likes

Apparently my mind works differently from most because having won a couple millions I cant imagine a scenario where I’d be waiting on any bus.

2 Likes

I think it would be a no brainer. I’d pay off our mortgage and complete the extension work I have planning permission for but no money to do! Then I would invest the rest in stocks/shares such as the S&P 500 to create myself a lifetime of passive income.

2 Likes

i would drop $600k on a 1984 broward 98 foot superyacht

2 Likes

Reminds me of that dude who won the lottery and so a camera crew came so that he can reenact the moment, only for him to win the lottery again this time on camera! Insanity.

3 Likes

I like to keep my feet on the ground. hahaha

You could say, I like riding high on a low hog.

Reminds me of a case down here where this security guard won the lottery. He went back to work and was promptly killed.

1 Like

I would have to stay working for the health insurance but I would put a bunch of it in a bank account and have automatic weekly transfers to my main account. If I took home $50 Million then I could do weekly transfers of $20,000 for the next 50 years. As long as I can keep my expences down to $20,000 per week I would have a decent income for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

At £600 a day, and if you want a stress free life, apply for this job.

3 Likes

By people he owed money to?

I dont know but more than likely just thieves who wanted some or all of what he was guarding. The moral of the story is …if you are poor for all your life and won a few millions what in heavens name are you doing doing security work in somwhere as dangerous as Jamaica?

1 Like