iForex indicies and crypto for long-term trading

Listen, guys, what is your view on iForex indices nowadays? It seems to me that some markets are gradually crawling out of the pit and for us, traders, it may be the perfect moment to jump in. Or do I somehow misjudge the situation?

Well… It’s not that I am a big fan of indices, plus iForex has an enormous amount of them.
Nevertheless I think that some of them are indeed showing some signs of recovery. Like the most famous one - US NASDAQ 100 has made an impressive upward run since the new year. Therefore it regained almost 35% of last year’s decline.

As far as I can see there was no consensus between the main global indices, and it shouldn’t be cuz the situations in different countries are different.
For instance the US main indices NASDAQ and S&P 500 were going down last year and now they bounce back.
But EU indices on the contrary, just continue their uptrend that was established a couple of years ago, I believe. So you have to view all of them separately.

Ain’t know how I got to this page, but prolly because of my accidental acquaintance with iForex.
You are right indices have to be overviewed separately. They are cool for trading actually, but I’d say they are frequently used for offsetting the risks appeared while trading other assets that are pretty volatile.

I do know such ones as NASDAQ 100 or Russell 2000 in the US market are quite volatile, but if we consider already mentioned, famous S&P 500, then it’s perfect for risks mitigation. These days the price gradually crawls up.

As I am a crypto-enthusiast, I can support this idea, but actually, such diversified trading seriously affects the focus, you know what I’m saying. It’s easier to get confused in case of trading cryptos and indices. You are bound to have solid experience in trading to trade several assets simultaneously to keep your win/loss ratio balanced.
It’s better to pay more attention to risk/reward ratio calculation while trading cryptos for instance, attention matters. Btw, guys, what tools you usually use here?

Somewhere above you can check out my thoughts on non-leveraged trading. That’s one of the tools proposed by the iForex broker.

In fact, sometimes live rates get in handy for me. You just click on top movers button and overview the whole list of different assets that perform good within a certain period. Moreover, you can easily examine the ones you are used to trade, like currencies or whatever.

Not an obligatory thing, but once may help to determine the direction of today’s trading for ya.

Oh, I again missed some interesting discussion. It’s kinda difficult for me to monitor it as I’m up to my ears in trading these days. And, btw, soon I’ll have a celebration! Almost a year of trading with forex broker and actually see no apparent reasons to change it over.
Tryna make myself to dive deep into forex trading, and it’s wondering, as many traders commence with it, while I explored lotta assets so far, and didn’t touch upon currency trading. Currency traders are here? Waiting for some thoughts of yours.

You again! Glad to see ya, remember the times we discussed indices trading.
From time to time, when I’m not in the middle of something, have no serious deeds, I can open couple of positions on some major currency pairs, but you know the situation on the matket should suit.
iForex is kinda versatile broker. I usually trade cryptos and believe that there is no sense for a company to make trading other assets worse.
Btw, congrats! Almost a year in our ranks is a solid term!

Not a client of this broker yet, but actually adore conversations with other market enthusiasts. It helps me to gain some new knowledge.
I’m inclining to the position of the previous speaker and also believe brokers never create super different conditions for trading various assets. I’m fully convinced of currency trading convenience here.

Oh, guys, I ain’t know, prolly it was a fake news, but I heard of the usdt isn’t equal to usd anymore, what ya thoughts? Should I got rid of my source of fresh news? :smiley:

You should. Today there are tons of resources and we should always doubt the validity of any information, as sometimes journalists try to made it out of the whole cloth without any proofs.
I periodically checking out Tether US chart, as I’m fond of cryptos and last time found out that there really was a slight up breakthrough, but it pulled back right away. For the recent months, the peak was 1.027 and actually these days it equals 1.0005. So, no need bothering about that I reckon. This breakthrough doesn’t tells us about detachment from the USD, it’s a nonsense.

Oh… Yeah, I started to verify any information I got from various media as nowadays there is almost no trust to all of them.
Sometimes investing.com resource helps me to run proper analysis, actually.
It’s a very ungrateful task to search for proper news resources, as you spend time, explore the news and read new information, and then this resource turn out to be a total crap.
As far as I know iForex, aside from Live Rates, also offers economic calendar, so, guys from here, does it stand out compared to other brokers?

Got you, pal. You know, I guess I mentioned it, or mb not, as for long-term trading I make exceptions strictly for indices, and from this point, economic calendar made by the iForex broker is versatile.

I like it points out the importance of every event, for instance, on the current week, from crucial events I can underline only regular FRS balance releases and probably some reports on unemployment rate.

I guess it’s an appropriate economic calendar but I am not a real fan of using it, as well as any other instruments for long prospect estimating. See what other enthusiasts out there tell you.

Finally, two rivals have met! :smiley: I am not a fan of indices, that’s what I mean =)

Still, economic calendar here is developed well.
Long story short, in reality, long-term traders don’t need a lot, they want to have a list of different events that can potentially affect their decisions and that’s it.
Technical specifications are rarely taken into account, only by super-duper picky people.
Yeah, there is an importance rate, and ability to sort events whatever you wish, but I don’t think it’s something exclusive and exceptional, you know.

Uhm… Ok, got your point. Yeah, prolly it doesn’t stand out, as you say, but yet for some reason brokers anyway propose different calendars from the point of the design and technical characteristics, like all of them have different bars with various information. Well, kicking this topic aside.
What’s about payment methods actually? Do they work properly?
Y’all know, as I said, I do my best to sniff up any helpful info about the broker, and the most valuable info can be dug up only from acting clients =)

Yep, they do work properly. Otherwise, iForex discussion would be pointless xD
No, it’s okay that you are trying to nose out as many info as you can, kinda wise approach before starting off. But we’ve been chatting here for a long and you still haven’t opened the demo? Do it, lol, at least, less questions would arise.
I use either depositing via BTC or e-wallet. They are speedy enough, instant crediting and other stuff.

Thanks, pal, that was the last question of mine, I promise!
I guess, I’m ready to start trading here. I’mma let y’all know when I open the demo…
I was learnt to check the broker properly before opening an account and sometimes it may take a rather long period, sry :smiley:
How’s crypto going there? When will the BTC fly to the moon again… I do know you guys are aware of all price movements!

Agree with Thorgalis, better not taking this process too long.
BTC is okay… Well, not really okay, fluctuates a lot, but it’s a kind of axiom. Fluctuation = Bitcoin. Since the beginning of May it has an obvious downside trend. Nowadays no indications of it gaining momentum, kinda stable.

But, on the contrary, I don’t really think it’s wise enough to short it. One crucial event - it can blow up like a mine and fly high to the moon…
One can try to short it, as week ago Robinhood sold couple of alts and it caused harsh prices’ falling, but I guess the correction’ll be soon. So, watch out.

Heeey, lotta things have changed since our last talk, guys! How are bitcoin and other cryptos tricks for y’all? =O
Murill, you were correct about one event and BTC would blow up. After BalckRock filing for a spot bitcoin ETF, the coin has easily passed previous resistance levels and kicked off like a rocket by the end of June. Some analysts presume it’ll be another bull run by 2025 on this asset. Magnificent.
What are your thoughts on this? Managed to make some cash on this launch? =)

Oh, you are still here? I was observing all the fluctuations on the BTC since this announcement with a popcorn, hahaha.
I ain’t keeping or trade BTC, but sometimes can trade some other coins like Cardano, and this launch also has broken through “defense line” $0.27 on this coin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still, the falling in the beginning of June due to SEC’s regulatory actions was harsh as hell, it recently bounced to $0.38 price level which was the last before falling, hence there’s a chance bulls will continue pushing it up.

Hi, buddies! Noticed you are talking about extremely cool rocket launch in the end of the june, aren’t ya?
I opened a bull position right before this event on btc/usdt, and sincerely I had known nothing :smiley:
Couple of indicators and volumes in order book hinted me on that and I’m still keeping it. I don’t think it’s rational to close my position now, especially since Thorgails said about another launch by 2025.
We’ll see, we’ll see…