iForex indicies and crypto for long-term trading

finally, within a month I’m back with some news for those interested in my journey =)
we are on the crossroad I feel…
there’s a steady chance BTC is about to blow up. conversely, I’m also expecting a bearish trend after the correction we are beholding today.
as I said, I opened a bull position and recently trailed SL to roughly $28.5k. it seems to be a very very strong support level. and volumes are sooo huge on it. thoughts?

I’m glad that I’m acquainted with a person with steel nerves! ;D
If I were you I’d exit the position simply cause it’s kinda difficult to foresee what’ll be next: reverse or continuation of trend, or the market enters correction.
You’ve probably done a good analysis to continue holding the position.
My thoughts are confused… No ideas what will happen actually further on.

There’s no point to judge about steel nerves, as experience plays a bigger role I guess…
I vouch for your opinion, the situation is blurred, but I’m anyway expecting the end of bearish trend and reverse after correction. ADA behaves absolutely the same way these days, calm overboard, but with a pinch of bearish movement.
By the way, dudes, how’s your ride with indices?

g’day, guys!
I recently opened an account on the iForex broker platform and was in search of some interesting live topics where acting clients discuss trading features on this platform.
skimmed throuhg the branch and you are kinda active, I like that, hope I’mma stay with ya.
yeah, Kubepaal, I’m generally about forex trading, but sometimes observe indices as the mean for risks diversification.
US 500 is fav one, and yet, it’s still in the bullish trend since covid with some slight drawdowns.

Welcome onboard, man!
Sure, US 500 is a pretty famous index for trading, as many newcomers are taught to invest into S&P 500 if you wanna create a source of passive income in future. However, it was before 2020 when th covid hit the world and it collapsed from $3500 to $2100… Then the recovery, and again a harsh drawdown in the beginning of 2022. Now we can behold its attempts to recoup.

oh, you here? I thought we ain’t have a chance to talk about indices anymore ;D
Noticed how vividly you were discussing them back in th days here.
Agree with you, I hope it’ll recover at least to $4800 and then continue the growth, fingers crossed.
what others are thinking about it? or we both are the only ones interested in indices trading out here?

Hahaha, seems like that, pals. Mb we switch the topic ? =) I ain’t indices trading hater nor the fan… It’s better to look at crypto market, as there’s quite a fascinating picture on BTC/USD.
Hey you who have set SL to $28.5k, how’s the flight? xD
Roughly a couple of weeks ago it crashes on 8% and then within the two weeks it recouped! If Malandis is a wise man, he definitely should’ve opened a bull position after crash.

You remember me!!!
Yeah, I was stop hunted on $28.5k… Fortunately, no slippage occurred, thanks to iForex platform, even taking into account that the fall was harsh.
SpaceX announced they’ve sold $300 mln of btc and this thing happened. And, yeah, Thorgalis, as a person who have been trading cryptos for quite a big period, I had known the price would recoup soon, so I opened bullish at $25.5k.
Literally past week it flew to $28k again. =)

Wow… Long time no see, buddies. I guess a couple of months have passed since I last time chit-chatted with ya. I was completely detached from all these forums roamings, as focused strictly on trading. See some guys managed to earn on those BTC roller-coasters, commendable. I got tired of cryptoanalysis for a while and rerouted all my power to long-term adventures on other assets, so, indices enthusiasts, how’s the flight?

Oh, the discussion starter in the flesh! You was really keeping silence for a long time, we’ve got bored, hahaha, I’m just playing.
So, what’s up with indices, hm… SPX dramatically dropped within this month from $4500 to $4200, that was a catastrophe. I wasn’t liquidated, but got trembling hands and a twitching eye. I predicted it would recover to $4800, but all these market concerns about FED’s decision of hiking the rate, were pushing down the price.

Hi, guys. Ariular, I didn’t answer to your prediction, as I was also convinced of sooner SPX recovery… From my point of view, the inflation is gradually decreasing nowadays, and I still hope this drawdown will be quickly recouped. Hope dies last, lol. Anyway I continue keeping my funds in it.

If you guys didn’t catch the BTC hike in the middle of october, then I have nothing to talk with you about :grin:

Damn it! It grew up to $35k!!! Remember that I predicted price recoup after the situation with SpaceX? =) At $35k I manually closed the position I opened at $25.5… And, yeah, earned some cash. Nowadays I’m seeking some other interesting entry points as the flat is obvious, and the price fluctuates somewhere between $33.3k and $36k. This is how I defined support and resistance levels.

Malandis, you are a goddamn prophet.
Did you shot in the Matrix on the role of the Oracle, huh? =)

I’m extremely envious to you, pal. Gotta admit that indices also have some interesting hikes, for instance, as I have said previous month I was waiting for a SPX price recoup to $4800 and after a drastic drop, it started to gain momentum in the end of the October.
I’mma watching for it, it’s interesting.

See y’all exchange your success around here, well done, experts!
Lyrics aside, the market indeed pleasantly surprised recent month. August’s drop by 8% of the btc/usdt was just a kind of warning that it was about to take off high in the sky.

I should’ve predicted that too. Yeah, Malandis, good job, we’ll listen to your predictions further on, no cap! xD
Maybe you guys have some forecast on the further price changes of this majestic crypto?

Sup!
SPX recovery is notable nowadays, at least, according to my analytics it seems to be a good recoup to the previous support level.
Crypto, yeah… It does magic, and I see some of you have managed to earn on this hike, commendable. Can’t share any forecast.
I hope for sooner SPX price boost, but I don’t want to forecast everything as any kind of situation can potentially reverse the whole market.

Ayo, I wish I could’ve put effort to forecast Bitcoin back the previous month. I focused on the SPX, but indeed BTC is exactly that thing which nowadays show good results.
~$3k-$4k in growth within a month, wow… Isn’t it going to the positions it had back in the 2021? I remember those days when btc prices was around $70k roughly, today the tech analysis hints me the opportunity of BTC to reach these positions, but there must be a big support in the world and something ground-breaking should happen…

I told ya guys to pay attention to the price hikes of the BTC in the very beginning of fall ;D
Well… As for the price getting back to the positions when bitcoin was flourishing 3 years ago, then there are many resistance levels out there. I can count at least 3 of them. You are right, there must be something groundbreaking, like btc payments would be legalized in some countries which initially prohibited it, or whatever.

3 resistance levels? which timeframe you are checking? ah… perhaps it’s 1 year. If we consider opportunities on way lower timeframes like D1, then there are tons of strong resistance levels where a huge load of volume is ready for selling. To surmount them is a challenging task for BTC, but knowing how you perfectly forecast price surges, I would better listen to you, hahahahah.
Mb you have some prognosis for indices? =)

Are any of you people real? :open_mouth:

They are not.

This forum uses traffic farms and bot posting service.

It is very ridiculous and drives humans away, as they often say when they leave. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: