Im a great young trader but dont have the capital!

Hello’ im hasan and im 20 years old! I have been trading on demo from years and so far have developed many ea my self coding which work nicely! I personally have great skills in forex as i trade 10-12 hours a day and that also from years! I so badly want to start the real acc but i do not have any capital! No one in my family trust me and therefore no one is letting me borrow money and it is getting frustrated! Is there anyone who can help me with 1000$? I will be truly thankful for that person my entire life because it will be a really big help’ im also ready to return the money in few weeks as i do have enough trading skills! Im ready to show all my trading weeks or months so you can see how profitable im! Being this pro in trading and not heaving any real money to trade makes me very sad! Is there anyone who can help me quick? Im only 20 so cant even get a loan as im totally dependent on my parents! Thankyou

Hi, did you try a prop trading firm? Regards Greg

You can practice on a demo account. After getting full knowledge about forex you will be confident to make money from real money. Then you can take loan to start trading.

1 Like

Hello! I live in pakistan so here we dont have such firms sadly!

Hi! I live in pakistan and im fully dependent so according the the policies here u can not get a loan! And sir im very much experienced i have been trading on demo acc from 4 years basically it started as a game for me and i remember trading forex to pass time when my friends and everyone was busy playing video game! So sir i have a lot of knowledge in it if you will see my demo history you will know that im very professional in trading

Big ask right there. I’d recommend putting together that money first even if it’s just $300. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you know how work prop trading firms?

1000 is what i require in total but in multiple people contribute to it some can give 100 some can give 300 and then somewhere all together i can get 1000$

Yes im totaly aware

so you know that you can work for prop trading firms remotely

1 Like

May i ask how?

If you are interested in looking into prop trading here is some advise.
Shop around.
Carefully read all terms and conditions for each prop firm.
If you find a firm you like you would most likely have to pay a fee to complete a demo trading test. You must stick to the stringent conditions for the tests and reach the required profit target without exceeding the maximum drawdown.
Once you pass the test the prop firm will then set you up with a live trading account and they will have a profit sharing agreement.
As with the demo test you must continue to trade within the set rules of the prop firm otherwise they will cancel the contact with you because you breached their rules.
So long as you can be happy with the rules it would be a possible way for you to begin.

I would say trying to save 100$/200$ then start with that. There is some difference between demo and real trading. So investing 1K is not a good idea. If you are good enough you can make profit with 100$/200$. With 100$ get accustomed to live trading. If you can make 100$ into 300$ by opening maximum .01 lot. Collecting funds will be easier for you then.

Please don’t think I’m being negative towards your dream to become a great trader but why can’t you save the money you need from a job?

4 Likes

Hi! I do not have a job tbh! Otherwise i would do the same

Well, I already took that for granted. But having a job demonstrates something about your personality, dependability and perseverance. You might also save enough money to finance your own account. But even if you can only save half the amount you need, the job of raising the remainder is now half done and only half as difficult. Making this kind of effort could convince some members of your family that you would be someone they really should invest in.

2 Likes

Trading using a loan, I won’t suggest that.
It is good that you are passionate about trading and confident too, but I would suggest you to first find another income source, do some savings and then give it a shot in forex with your own money. Good luck

Hi! In glad to inform you that my mother has agreed to give me some money! Thankyou for your time! I hope i get the same results on my real acc aswell! I have An account with pepperstone now the only concern i have is withdraws like what if i do make money and then they dont send me my money, this is my mom’s money and i have promised her that i will resturn this and i know i will be able to make that much but the only negative thought i have is about pepperstone not sending me my earned money

1 Like

You can always start with a micro or cent account and trade like that to prove to your family you can deal with real money, even if the sum is tiny. After that, gradually begin to increase it.

1 Like

Congratulations! Did she give you the full $1,000? :open_mouth: