I'm curious guys. What got you into forex trading?

Thank you very much mate, it inspires me a lot! By the way, only knowledgeable traders are happy!

1 Like

Forex is like as challenge business, from this business I get money of course, and also explore the experience that related with forex business, one benefit forex for me is I can trade anytime because of market open 24 hours 5 day a week, forex is my favourite business now

1 Like

Challenge and money and to learn something new

2 Likes

Do I ever regret getting into trading? No. My only regret is using indicators. I have no regrets getting into trading forex. We all know there is a possibility to earn easy dollars from trading forex. I did the math and I see it. In fact, I enjoyed trading forex. :blush:

2 Likes

Same experience! There is no ending point of learning! Besides, it’s too much challenging profession since it’s a decentralized market! But the point is, knowledge traders can enjoy their trading profession for sure!

1 Like

financial freedom. the fact that it is a global market which is open 24 hours a day, there is so much you can do even without leaving the comfort of your home.

2 Likes

not most days. just when it’s a very frustrating day and other people brag about how great their life is going. but mostly i’m very proud be a trader, helps me to stand out of the crowd.:smile:

3 Likes

creating a poll instead.

1 Like

Money making.:rofl: And actually, trading is very interesting challenge.

1 Like

I have friends who are interested in trading and practice it regularly so they introduced me to it. Of course, I got curious and in my spare time started to learn. It became more and more interesting so here I am. I consider it as an alternative career option for the future (hopefully).
@mlawson71 so far I don’t regret it, but one can never know :smiley:

2 Likes

I am glad that you don’t. I have had moments when I do, but for the most part I am content too.

1 Like

I mainly got into this to get out of video games. I wanted something challenging and that would take a lot of time learning.

Video games were challenging but they did nothing for me. I’d study, learn and climb the ranks but after hours of work, all I had was some video clips and bragging rights to a select group of people I knew. So I switched, hoping that this new hobby would be healthier and more productive. Honestly though, if it wasn’t for trading and babypips.com, I’d still be stuck in an unproductive hobby trying to get out without much luck.

I’d love to be able to save up some money for my daughter’s education and then maybe even my own, however, I’m not profitable enough to go live and I’ve been trading a while now.

Still, I keep learning and adding new things to my routine. I do love learning :slight_smile:

5 Likes

keep on going my man, and don’t give up. I’m glad you decided to start something that will benefit you and your family’s lives in the end

1 Like

Reasons ranked important to less important:
FREEDOM…in a world run by money, making good money is the quickest way to freedom.
It can be seen as a game and is satisfying when you win!
Gives you knowledge of all currencies and the world as a whole
Understand the way currency works in general
Buy cool stuff
Red light district

3 Likes

Freedom. Indeed! :fire:

2 Likes

Get going until you make it!

The ability to create passive income,eventually become financially free, and work from anywhere

2 Likes

I’ve been interested in trading for a long time because of the influence of friends but haven’t gotten myself to actually start. I wanted to be able to trade as a side hustle. But it’s really cryptocurrencies that really got me hooked. Now I’m still in the process of learning trading fx and I hope to be able to apply what I learn in different markets in the future.

2 Likes

i was looking for a low cost way to trade. $50 in the stock market was a waste of time. then i found forex. its not the winning and losing its the process. with forex there is always hope.

2 Likes

the intrigue world of money that comes with challenges and excitement.
every trader is different and you will find yourself unique when you trade the way you like it and believe in it.

1 Like