I'm curious guys. What got you into forex trading?

A friend showed me the concept and then I realized that everyone could be doing this, so I started doing research, and I like how much you learn and the people you met.

4 Likes

What got me into trading Forex? The money of course!

Guaranteed Career Change - The hope and dream of being “Financially Free” has become a lot more do-able now that I’m transitioning from traditional forms of income to trading Forex profitably - Perseverance Pays-Off, Always!!!

5 Likes

exactly! I just noticed a lot of people were into trading, and some were younger than me. I told myself if they can learn this skill, then why can’t I? There’s nothing stopping me, and it’s just like learning anything else in life. So why not give it a try? Years of college and 3 degrees? While majority of these traders don’t have any at all? :joy: Ever since I started studying forex, I haven’t looked back since. I also like to challenge my brain, and already do data analysis work at my job. I’m really into data and trends so this is perfect

2 Likes

kkkkk Pure Money and Injustice

1 Like

It is a good, easy and smartest way for making money. It also provides the freedom to work from home.
Actually, I am still going to work, but I hope that one day I will feel myself confident enough to leave work.

2 Likes

The good thing i got from forex it is not so hard that you should get any special degree from any institution. It is easy to understand how trades are made in market . Rest of the skill you can get with your practice if some one is curious to know all things he will do hard work to find out what he needs to learns. FOrex is a best homemade business for me and everyone.

2 Likes

because it’s the only place to get passive income without meeting any restriction or eligibility. Moreover, I feel like I’m loving it, trying to use my good logic into charts. Sigh, not ready to start it live except demo.

1 Like

Wanting to work for myself. I value freedom. Not knowing how I will retire.

1 Like

For how long have you been trading?

I have been trading for 7 years.

1 Like

I started FX trading because i wanted to see if i could trade my beliefs about the market into an actual income. Then it became a sort of game i could challenge myself and my ideas with, and lastly probably because it just seems kinda cool. A way to make money anywhere in the world where you only need a laptop and decent internet connection? how do you beat that?
disclaimer
i still kinda suck at fx trading, but its one of those things im down to keep trying to improve until i reach some level of success.

2 Likes

Because I was full time Matched Betting but that was getting harder and I needed something else.

1 Like

The O’Jays - For The Love of Money (Audio)

2 Likes

Totally agree. You are your boss and you control your life. There are still greed and fear during live trading. After somtime a lot of challenge and become better day by day and step by step. I can go anywhere but have to check on the screen what’s happen to market.

1 Like