I'm going Pro, giving the day job up and living the dream, any advice?

Darth Francis it’s been a while since you went pro, I haven’t read all of the 14 full pages in this thread but interesting to ask how things are now with how you anticipated things to go when you started out - on a realistic account did all go to plan?

Hope everything worked out for you, your post is probably something each and every person posting here has contemplated - I can definitely relate to this notion!

Guess my only advice from someone in the same shoes is to find a true ECN STP brokerage. And stay away from bonuses…

just read the recent updates… Gym + MMA :slight_smile:

Not MMA, my friend, Wing Chun

got me a ea that is holy grail stuff but i’m only just started to test it on demo. 220% in 10 working days. you should see what it can do in a year :wink:

Note to everyone. I will not share or divulge the system. PLease don’t ask.

'best

darth

i got a donkey that craps diamonds too!

Okidoki. I was thinking more to support you with manual trading to avoid you acting on emotion. But your ea could do the trick as well. Who needs manual trading when your ea makes 220% in 10 working days. :slight_smile:

But, PM me if you reconsider it.

PS Care to share your system??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Darth, do you use volume?

please note i will not divulge how my donkey craps diamonds. i just like to brag about it on a forum that is supposed to be helping newbies.

I share your sense of humour hahahahahaha, bad man :cool:

Big up! the Kung Fu massive :slight_smile:

hi mate,

its not to brag its just to show people that normal people can do well. have faith all.

'best

darth

Hi Darth,

How’s everything? I’m back again in trading. I made a new avatar and doing part time trading. :slight_smile: