I'm trying out the HLHB system!

GBPUSD’s also going down. :thinking: With my ADX >25, it’s likely that price is gonna continue on a downtrend. I’m looking to open a short position for this one but I’m just gonna watch this candle for now. :telescope:

Hi @ria_rose I just found your thread and I am so happy to read through all your adventures with HLHB. I have been trading for a while now and messed around with a few things but not really found anything I warm to, or that fitted my life. I think the HLHB might be the goldilocks one for me! So I am going to hang around and see how you do and get on with some back testing. Hopefully I will chat to you soon!
good luck… B

1 Like

Awww. :blush: You made my day @Ms.Bront! :smiley: I’m really excited to have you here. I’m not really an expert on this system yet but it’s been going great for me! (especially compared to my results before this system :sweat_smile:) You made me very happy and I hope we could share this adventure! :blush:

Also nice to see another female trade. :wink: Haha.

1 Like

Ahhh thats great! I’m happy that I found your thread… It is good to have friends along the way. Yes the female trader thing… Its kinda puzzling. It is one of the most gendered industries I have ever operated in and I am lawyer in England!! Hahahaha! I don’t mind the guys at all and have learnt so much already from excellent traders, but when the stuff is clearly so aimed at men and boys it does sometimes bug me. Its soooo important to have role models that you identify with… I am thinking if I can make this work I would love to find a way of getting other women into it! Maybe that is a lofty aim as I am only 6m in to this! :smile:

1 Like

I meant like using an expert advisor to trade using the HLHB rules

Maybe this thread could interest you (it is a long one!);
https://forums.babypips.com/t/why-we-need-more-good-female-traders/63703

4 Likes

@anon46773462

@Ms.Bront as Manxx said, check out my thread… It will blow your mind! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Super agree with you on this! :blush: I think it makes the journey less burdensome when you have someone you can share your experiences with. :smiley: Which is also why I’m super happy I found BP! :slight_smile: Haha. There are a lot of really nice and helpful members here who seem to really care about what other people are going through. :slight_smile: I know some say that they’re not on trading forums to make friends and all that, but, personally, I don’t see how it’s gonna hurt. :smiley: Haha.

I’m always excited to talk to you mooore! :smiley: Hope we could continue this journey together! :smiley:

Hmm. :thinking: Maybe @Huck could help us out with this? I’m not really sure and I might not be in the right position. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

Oh and also your interviews on a separate tag(?)! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I also watch out for those. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyoooone! :blush: Sorry for being M.I.A. :stuck_out_tongue: We went home to the province to visit our relatives. We stayed there for a couple days and since the area was pretty rural, we didn’t have internet connection. :sweat_smile:

But anyway :smiley: As much as I would want to open a position for EURUSD and GBPUSD today, I think it’s better for me to wait until the midterm elections are over. :slight_smile: Better safe than sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.

How are you guys? Hope I could talk to you guys moooore! :smiley:

I’m in the same boat. I see a few really good setups on USDJPY and EURUSD, but I think it would be pure gambling to trade anything USD related over the next 24 hours.

It’s good that you’ve realized the danger though :grinning:. A sign of a good trader to be

Thank youuu. :blush: Super appreciate this! :smiley: Aside from the pairs with USD, do you have any open positions right now? :smiley:

I was thinking of opening a few trades on EURJPY with little or no leverage, but the euro is the anti dollar, so it’s still going to experience a shift if anything happens because of the midterms. I think I’ll just sit this one out :sweat_smile:

war games

1 Like

Oh yeah! :smiley: I forgot about EUR being the anti dollar. :sweat_smile: Yeah. Might be best to just wait and see for now. :thinking: Also, where have you beeen? :smiley: Haha. I think this is the first time we’ve talked but I hope we could interact more in the future. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m fairly newish to the site (well new to posting, but I’ve been lurking for over a year). I’ll definitely stop by this thread every so often to see how you’re doing. It’s always interesting to see how other traders learn and develop :+1:

Well! :smiley: I’m super happy that you’ve decided to also post on the forums. :smiley: You’re very very welcome here. :blush: See you around @Nifa! I update my thread as much as I could. I’m also looking forward to knowing more about your trading journey! :sunny:

1 Like

thank you Ria

I’ll make a trade journal eventually. I’ve just gotta get through my uni exams, and then I’ll have a lot more spare time to put into it

1 Like

Hello everyooone! :blush: How are you guys doing? :slight_smile: I’m not feeling super great today but I guess I should just sleep this out! :smiley:

Anyway, I also wanted to check out my charts just to see how things are going, with the midterm elections and all. :smiley:

I still think it was a good idea to sit this one out for now. :smiley: I’ll see you guys again with possible entries probably after the elections. :blush:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Good mooorning! :blush: I’m back after all the election action. Haha. :slight_smile:

I don’t have any positions open right now, although I’m considering to go short on GBPUSD. :thinking:

Looks like the ADX is going up, indicating the strengthening of a trend. :thinking: Hmm. What do you guys think? Do you guys have any open positions right now? :smiley:

Anyway, good luck to us! :smiley: It’s almost the weekend so let’s make the most of today! :sunny: