I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Hmm. :thinking: Iā€™m also considering looking at other pairs but using a different approach. What do you guys think of this? :open_mouth: I had fun checking out the chart patterns and Iā€™d like to explore how I could incorporate that into my trading. After all, I really enjoyed the BabyPips schoolā€™s discussion on those. :sweat_smile:

Would it be a bad idea to demo trade AUDUSD and USDCAD? :frowning: I thought that it would be nice to try out a different approach to see if it suits me better. But so far, the HLHB system has also been making wonders for me. :smiley: Aaaaah. Letā€™s see. I might start a separate trading journal for that. :slight_smile:

Hi guuuys! :smiley: Itā€™s pretty late here but Iā€™d just like to update you about my GBPUSD trade. :smiley: Haha. I hit my 100 pips TP! Yaaaay! :blush: So happy. Anyway, Iā€™ll probably hang around for a bit before heading to bed. :smile: But good night!

2 Likes

Sincere congratulations and well-deserved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Manxx! :blush: I havenā€™t really hit my TP with this system. Since I missed a lot of drastic moves, I end up entering just a few hours before the market changes its direction. :sweat_smile: But, it finally happened today! :smiley: I read your update too and good job on your EURUSD trade! :blush:

1 Like

Hello guuuuys! :blush: Happy Thursday! :smiley: Do you guys have any open trades right now?

As for me, Iā€™m currently short on USDJPY. :slight_smile: I went short @ 112.402 just a bit after my RSI went below 50. :slight_smile: You could see that I also drew an ascending channel here. :slight_smile: Well, I just used it to help me see if there was an actual breakout. :sweat_smile: Haha.

Anyway, thatā€™s it for me right now. Iā€™ll let you guys know how this goes! :sunny:

Sounds to me like a sensible addition @ria_rose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick question guys, what do you think using an EA to at least demo trade using this HLHB system?Any suggestions or insights?

1 Like

Yay! :blush: Haha. I started a separate thread mostly about chart patterns so I was a bit worried that the two strategies are gonna overlap. :thinking: But I guess Iā€™m gonna stick to the HLHB for this one and just see every now and then if there are any patterns forming. :blush: Thanks for the continuous support! :heart:

Oh hi @osasfrancis88! :smiley: Soooo happy to hear from you. :blush: Hmm. Tbh Iā€™m not really sure I understand the question. :thinking: Could you clarify your question please :smiley:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Happy Monday! :stuck_out_tongue: I woke up pretty early today but I still feel energized. :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m done with most of my chores and now Iā€™m ready to trade! :smiley: Hahaha.

I just opened my charts to see how my HLHB pairs are doing. :slight_smile: I missed most of the moves while I was away so I guess Iā€™ll just wait for a good entry position for now.

Happy Monday, Ria! Iā€™m also watching my charts right now, looking for a good entry position. :smiley: Good luck and may we have a wonderful trading week ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @baemax023! :smiley: Good luck to us, indeed! Haha. :slight_smile:

Hi guys! :smiley: Good evening. Iā€™m so sorry for the late update today. :frowning: We have yet another typhoon in the Philippines and itā€™s been raining pretty hard in our area. :frowning: Hay. My internet connection has been kinda unstable but I hope that it gets better in the coming hours.

Donā€™t worry guys! Iā€™ll try to make up for my missed trading hours by checking on my charts now! :smiley: Stay safe and dry everyone!

Hmm. :thinking: Looks like EURUSDā€™s still on the downtrend. :thinking: Iā€™m trying to think if itā€™s too late for me to open a position now. I mean, if itā€™s gonna continue to go down, then there might still be a pretty good opportunity for me to snatch a few pips. Hmmmmm. :thinking: :nerd_face:

What do you guys think? Too late? :frowning_woman:

GBPUSDā€™s also going down. :thinking: With my ADX >25, itā€™s likely that price is gonna continue on a downtrend. Iā€™m looking to open a short position for this one but Iā€™m just gonna watch this candle for now. :telescope:

Hi @ria_rose I just found your thread and I am so happy to read through all your adventures with HLHB. I have been trading for a while now and messed around with a few things but not really found anything I warm to, or that fitted my life. I think the HLHB might be the goldilocks one for me! So I am going to hang around and see how you do and get on with some back testing. Hopefully I will chat to you soon!
good luckā€¦ B

1 Like

Awww. :blush: You made my day @Ms.Bront! :smiley: Iā€™m really excited to have you here. Iā€™m not really an expert on this system yet but itā€™s been going great for me! (especially compared to my results before this system :sweat_smile:) You made me very happy and I hope we could share this adventure! :blush:

Also nice to see another female trade. :wink: Haha.

1 Like

Ahhh thats great! Iā€™m happy that I found your threadā€¦ It is good to have friends along the way. Yes the female trader thingā€¦ Its kinda puzzling. It is one of the most gendered industries I have ever operated in and I am lawyer in England!! Hahahaha! I donā€™t mind the guys at all and have learnt so much already from excellent traders, but when the stuff is clearly so aimed at men and boys it does sometimes bug me. Its soooo important to have role models that you identify withā€¦ I am thinking if I can make this work I would love to find a way of getting other women into it! Maybe that is a lofty aim as I am only 6m in to this! :smile:

1 Like

I meant like using an expert advisor to trade using the HLHB rules

Maybe this thread could interest you (it is a long one!);
https://forums.babypips.com/t/why-we-need-more-good-female-traders/63703

4 Likes