I'm trying out the HLHB system!

UPDATE: Closed my GBPUSD short position @ 1.28723 with 100 pips. :blush: It reached 130+ but I didn’t close my position then cause I was hoping it’d reach my TP (which was 150 pips). :open_mouth: Price started to move the other direction and I don’t want to be too greedy so I decided to just go with my 100 pips. :smiley: For those who are still in this trade, let me know how it goes! :blush:

1 Like

Nice! Congrats on your winning trade! :clap:

1 Like

The HLHB system is off to a great start this 2019!

Do you have an idea as to when you’ll start trading live @ria_rose?

1 Like

Thank youuuu @baemax023! :smiley: Hahaha. Had to stay away for a bit to avoid overtrading since I had a really good week last week. :sweat_smile:

Yes it is! :blush: Hahaha. So exciting! :smiley: Makes me think that 2019 will really be a good year for me and my trading. :smiley: I’m actually looking into this thing called “trade expectancy” (?) to hopefully help me measure the effectiveness of the system. :open_mouth: If ever I end up with good profit within like 3 months, I’d probably go live then. :smiley: OMG Haha. I’m still trying to figure it out though. :thinking: How about you @purtle? :smiley: Have you gone live?

Helloooooo! :blush: How are you all doing? :blush: My past couple of trades have been very exciting so I decided to kinda step back just to make sure I don’t overtrade due to excitement. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. But, anyway, I’m back and I’m now checking my charts! :smiley:

Oooh. :open_mouth: Look at that. Hmm. I wish I was able to hop in as price was just starting to move up. :open_mouth: But, I guess it’s too late for me now? I’m gonna wait for it to move the other direction. :open_mouth: Hopefully soon!

Hi guuuuys. :smiley: Happy Friday! :blush: I hope the week was fun and amazing for you guys cause it has been for me! :blush:

I currently have open positions right now but I’d say things are still pretty unstable atm. :open_mouth: I mean, I’m not yet confident that I’d end up with profits today. :sweat_smile: Anyway, here’s my GBPUSD chart:

I went short @ 1.31055. Right now, I’m 20 pips in the green, but price seems to be pretty erratic. :open_mouth:

What do you guys think of this? I have to check out news regarding this pair to see if there might be anything big coming up. :nerd_face:

Oh. AND I WAS RIGHT GUYS! :cold_sweat: While I was typing my post, I checked and I’m down to 12 pips. :open_mouth: Wow. That was fast. Huhu. Let’s see how this trade turns out. (Hopefully still in the green. :crossed_fingers:)

For EURUSD, you guys can see that my RSI went above 50 so I went long @ 1.13248. This is yet again a trade that I have to keep an eye on if I don’t want to lose so much. :sweat_smile:

My GBPUSD position’s back up at 31 pips. :crossed_fingers: Looks like I really have to keep a close watch on my chart. :open_mouth:

We had an emergency over here and I ended up getting stopped out with just 10 pips for my GBPUSD trade. :open_mouth: I’m kinda sad that I wasn’t able to close the trade earlier, but I guess, I should be happy that I still didn’t end up in the red. :blush:

On the other hand, price is going up for my EURUSD long position. :smiley: I plan to close this soon since I’m gonna go out with my family tonight. :sweat_smile: Right now though, I’m at 20 pips. :smiley:

Looks like I need to go now. :open_mouth: So I’m closing my position @ 1.13409 with 16 pips. :smiley:

Good night guuuuys! :blush: Have a happy weekend! :blush:

2 Likes

I actually have lol. Just gathering all the courage I have to put together a trading journal like what you’ve done here. Hoping I don’t blow it all out in 2 weeks lol

2 Likes

OMG! :smile: I’m soooo excited for you! Huhu. Good luck on your trading! I’m looking forward to your journal! :blush:

Hello guuuuys! :blush: Happy Mondaaay! :smiley: How were your weekends? I hope you all were able to rest well. :blush:

Anyway, I’m looking at my charts right now, still waiting for a good position. :thinking: Looks like I was a bit late for both EURUSD and GBPUSD. :sweat_smile: Prices have already gone way past my indicators. :open_mouth:

Oooh. :smiley: Looks like GBPUSD price is starting to go down. :smiley: I’ll wait until price goes below my 50 RSI before jumping in though. :smiley: I’ll watch over this pair for now!

We’ve finally touched 50 RSI! :smiley: But, I’m not in a rush anyway so I’ll wait for it to go below. :smiley:

One of your problems Ria is you are trading against the dominant trend. Take a look at the daily. Look back to your completed trades. Were you more successful when you traded with the trend? Just trying to give you a helping hand here. I love the refreshing excitement and honesty of your posts. Really hope you become successful!

D
H1

1 Like

OMG. Thank you so much for dropping by my thread @tonymand. :blush: And thank you for your wise words. :blush: I’m honored to have you here, and I’m really flattered to hear those from you. :smiley:

Hmm. :thinking: I checked my most successful trades and compared my positions to the daily trend, and it seems like I snatch bigger profits when I trade against the overall daily trend. :confused: Hmm. I guess that’s just because I usually close my positions before the end of the day. :open_mouth: BUT, I will definitely keep this in mind! :smiley: I’ll see if this kind of trading works for me. :slight_smile: