I'm trying out the HLHB system!

I’m also looking to open a long position for EURUSD once my RSI goes beyond 50, and my MAs cross. :smiley:

I’ll update you guys about how this goes. :smiley: Haha. May the pips always be with us!

I got stopped out with -29 pips guys. :frowning: I guess that’s it for me today. I’ll try again tomorrow!

Hi Ria, a small advice: always look at a higher timeframe. The pair was making a bit of correction on the 4H when you entered, and the 4H RSI was declining. If only you have waited for another day to see 4H RSI rising again… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Hmm. I guess I could do that too. :smiley: I remember that it was actually part of the system before but Huck decided to stick to the 1H chart. :smiley: I guess I could include this in my tweaks for the system! :smiley: Thank you soooo much. :blush:

Hi guuuuys. :smiley: Happy Monday. :blush: How are you guys doing?

As for me, I’ve been feeling sick the whole day so it’s just now that I got the energy to go online and check out my charts. :sweat_smile: It’s starting to get pretty hot over here so I guess the change in temperature (cause my room’s airconditioned) every time I go out is affecting my body. :sweat:

Anyway, I’ll just quickly look at my charts and see if there are any good trades I could enter before the day ends. :blush:

Hmm. :thinking: As for the EURUSD, I think I’m gonna have to see in the next couple hours if price will move beyond 50 RSI. :open_mouth: Otherwise, I’m just gonna have to check this one tomorrow to see if there are any good positions.

Hi guuuuys! :blush: I have colds right now (And people are also sick at home) but I won’t let this stop me from trading todaaaaay! :smiley: Haha. I actually put in a couple of trades earlier so I’ll try to talk about how those two are going. :smiley:

For my EURUSD trade, I went short @ 1.14616 and it’s looking pretty good with 30+ pips because of this big red candle over here:

I mean, I’m trying to see what could have triggered this so I know until when I should ride this trend. :thinking: Are you guys in on this trade too? :smiley:

Now, as for my GBPUSD trade, I also went short @ 1.28742. I’ve read through some of the articles on Brexit that members have shared here so I thought this would be a good trade. :thinking:

Let’s just see how price will move in the next couple of hours. Haha. :smiley: If ever the market starts to move in the opposite direction, I wouldn’t mind closing my trades with even just 20 pips each. Haha. :smiley:

Good luck to us! And may the pips be always in our favor!! :blush:

Hey! Did you happen to keep the trade open?? GU fell like over 100 pips today

1 Like

YEEES! :blush: OMG! I actually hit my 100 pips TP for this GBP trade!!! :blush: I’m super happy. :smiley: I’m gonna watch out for the Brexit moves again and I’ll try to spot good trades for today! :smiley: Soooo happy. :slight_smile: I hope I get another good one.

1 Like

UPDATE on this trade! :smiley: I got out of this trade with 28 pips. So yay! All in all, I snatched around 120+ pips yesterday! :blush:

Good morning guuuuys! :blush: How are you all doiiing? I hope you guys were able to rest well. :slight_smile:

I woke up super happy cause I actually hit my TP from yesterday’s trades. :slight_smile: I’m hoping to spot good trades today too! Let me check out my charts. :nerd_face:

Hmm. Look at that huge green candle. :sweat_smile: Haha. Good thing I hit my TP before price started to go up. I’m still trying to be more cautious about trading this today so I’ll let you guys know if I see a good entry position. :slight_smile:

As for EURUSD, I’m still also waiting for price to hit my system’s indicators. :smiley: I’ll keep on checking my charts so I’ll update you guys if I’ll open any positions. :smiley:

Happy weekend guuuuys! :blush: Hahaha. Sorry I wasn’t able to update you guys yesterday. :confused: We went to the hospital for my grandmother’s check-up. :blush:

Anyway, I was able to open a position for GBPUSD last night!!! :smile: I went short @ 1.29721. I left it open overnight and yayyy! :slight_smile: So happy to see that I’m still in the green with 90+ pips. :smiley:

I’ll probably close this once the market moves in the other direction and hits 80 pips. :thinking: What do you guys think? :smiley: Should I leave it be? Do you think price will continue to drop? :open_mouth:

BUT good luck to us! Haha. :slight_smile:

You know what guys. :open_mouth: I’ve been looking for ways to measure the effectiveness of this system and I came upon this thing called “Trade Expectancy.” :open_mouth: I don’t know much about it yet so I have to study it a bit more to see if I could use it for this system. :nerd_face: I’ll let you guys know if I decide to use it! Haha. :smiley:

Hi guuuuuys! :blush: Happy Monday? Wooooh. How are you all doing? :blush:

I’m suuuuper excited right now cause I have an open trade or GBPUSD and things are still looking good. Haha. :smiley: I went short @ 1.29721 and it’s now at 110+ pips! :smiley:

I hope I don’t mess this one up. :open_mouth: Hmm. I’ll surely be looking after this to ensure that I’ll be able to snatch some pips!:blush:

Anyway, good luck to us all! May this be another wonderful pip-harvesting week! :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re at 130 pips now! :smiley: :blush:

Oh my. :open_mouth: We’re down to a 100 pips. :open_mouth: I’ll close this trade now before price moves higher. 100 pips is already pretty good for me. :blush:

UPDATE: Closed my GBPUSD short position @ 1.28723 with 100 pips. :blush: It reached 130+ but I didn’t close my position then cause I was hoping it’d reach my TP (which was 150 pips). :open_mouth: Price started to move the other direction and I don’t want to be too greedy so I decided to just go with my 100 pips. :smiley: For those who are still in this trade, let me know how it goes! :blush:

1 Like

Nice! Congrats on your winning trade! :clap:

1 Like