I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Would love to hear about this. :smiley: :blush:

Thanks guys for also sharing your trades for this system! :smiley: I really really reaaaaally appreciate you trying this out with me. :blush:

No , nothing for EU now

closed GU Monday morning sell trade with +52 pips.
Hey riarose
do you use 5&10 ema ? I bought GU too but my crossover is different from yours.

1 Like

Hello @ria_rose,

I closed by mistake the position for EURUSD:

I’m still learning to use the app but I made 31.4 pips.

1 Like

Ooooh. :blush: 30+ pips is still really good @Alberto.GP! :smiley: Good job on thaaaat! :smiley:

As for me, I closed my EUR trade with 54 pips. :blush: Looking at the signals, I feel like the market’s moving the other direction soon. :smiley: 50+ pips is more than enough for me so I decided to close my position before I lose it. :frowning: :frowning:

Hey @M123! :smiley: Wooow. :stuck_out_tongue: Good job on that 52 pips!!! :smile: Yeah. I use 5&10 EMA cause that’s what the system specified. :smiley:

I’m short on GBP now. :slight_smile: Did you also take that trade? :smiley:

yes. I have 3 running trades on GU, EU, UJ

Hi manxx
right now i read your post no. 53 about using ’ typical’ instead of ‘close’ for Ema and looks interesting to me . are still using that ? are you satisfied with the results ?

Hi guuuys! :smiley: I’m so sorry if I wasn’t able to update the thread yesterday. :frowning: It was such a busy day! :sweat: :sweat:

Still, I was able to put in a few trades earlier today and I just got 40 pips from my GBPUSD long @1.27617. Although the market seems to be changing it’s direction now. :thinking: So, I went short @ 1.27661. :smiley: I’m just hoping it continues to go down. :sweat_smile:

How are you guys? :smiley: Did you open any position today? :smiley:

Oh! :smiley: I’m also currently short for EURUSD @1.14620. :smiley:

Hello @ria_rose,

I opened a short position of GBPUSD today with an entry price 1.27463, all the indicators are showing a bearish trend in the pair and it looks this is the lowest level in months but not sure what are the fundamentals behind this depreciation of the GBP against the dollar (e.g. Brexit, interest rates, etc.,).

it looks in the last hours a consolidation in the trend maybe can be a reverse in the short term but is not yet clear in the indicators a possible reverse.

1 Like

Hi ria-rose
I sold EU at 1.1584 and closed that at 1.1533 gained 51 pips as daily support is at 1.1520 which later on price broke it.
and still my GU trade is running, sold at 1.2862 with Tp of 150 pips, waiting to see what will happen in last hours of week, if price didn’t hit Tp I’d close that manually

1 Like

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Thanks for sharing this @Alberto.GP! How did this trade go? :smiley: Last week wasn’t a very productive week for me. :sweat_smile:

That’s great for you @M123! :smiley: Haha. Go grab those piiiips! :blush: Do you have any open trades now? I’m still waiting for my indicators to meet the criteria. :sweat_smile:

Hi guuuys! :smiley: It’s another rainy Monday here in the Philippines. :sweat: I’m still trying to be productive (even if I’m a bit worried about the heavy rainfall). :cold_sweat: I hope you guys are all safe and doing great! :blush:

Anyway, I’ve looked into my charts for today and I’m still waiting for the RSI to pass 50 before I open long positions for both EURUSD and GBPUSD. :thinking:

Even if it seems like the trend’s gonna continue :sweat_smile: I’m gonna since I’ve already missed the signals. :frowning: :frowning: Hmm. What do you guys do with that? :thinking:

Like, for example, you missed the signals (cause you were asleep huhuu) and you wake up with your market like this, what do you do? :open_mouth: Do you still put in trades? Or do you just wait for the next one? :frowning:

no ria, no open trade now and closed that GU open trade on Friday evening with +104 pips

1 Like

Good work there @M123! :smiley: Haha. I was just wondering. Do you trade full-time? :thinking: You seem to have a lot of time to monitor your charts e. :blush:

I’m watching the chart for GBP and it seems like the market’s starting to move in the other direction. :smiley: Will wait for this to go over 50 RSI.

Good evening guys! :smiley: Since I’ve been closely watching my charts today, I’ve opened positions for EUR and GBP right when the indicator broke through 50 RSI. :smiley: Let’s hope these are good trades. :sweat_smile:

So for EUR, I went long @ 1.14211.

For GBP, I’m also long @ 1.27716.

So you know, for both trades, I have 100 pips as my TP and 25 pips for my TS. :smiley: I’ll update you guys about how this goes! :blush: I hope I don’t get stopped out. :frowning: Huhu.