I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Hi guys! :smiley: Iā€™m currently long for EURUSD @ 1.16895. Iā€™m 10+ pips up at the moment and I just put my TP at 50 pips so that I could still grab some pips even if itā€™s not a long-running trend. :sweat_smile:

For my USDJPY, Iā€™m currently short @ 111.157. :smiley: It seems like the marketā€™s slowly changing its direction so I might manually close this before it goes red. :cold_sweat:

Iā€™ll update you guys! :blush: Thank youuuu!

Looking good for GBP so far. :smiley:

Sooooo many updates today guys. :smiley: I hope Iā€™m not annoying you all. :sweat_smile: But, I closed my GBPUSD long position with 20 pips profit. :smiley: After this, I put in a short position @ 1.29147. Looking good so faaar. :smiley:

Hi Ria, calm down, you need to control yourself. Generally the lows are twice or more than the highs. So if you control the highs the lows will also follow. If you leave your enthusiasm and ā€œhappinessā€ to be unbridled your frustration and irritation will also be unbridled once you have a string of losses. In fact unbridled ā€œhappinessā€ can lead to losses, you get used to feeling happy, your brain connects this to trading, so the better you ā€œfeelā€ the more trades your brain wants to make, and before long you are buried in losses, and taking trades you donā€™t even know the reasons for taking.

Please read Dr Elders take on emotions it will help you. It is good to be Bubbly and Positive in life, but not in trading.

The Ever Scowling And Serious About Trading VIPER

1 Like

Not annoying at all @ria_rose - Iā€™m loving watching your trades, even thoā€™ Iā€™m busy today, so just looking now and again - Warm wishes girl :relaxed:

[Edit - Listen to @TradeViper 's advice - heā€™s one of the knowledgeable people here ]

1 Like

Iā€™m suuuper happy to hear that @Falstaff! :blush: Haha. I was worried that Iā€™m giving you guys too many notifications. :smiley: Haha. But, thank you so much for that! :smiley: And good luck on the things you ave to do today too. :smiley:

And, definitely! :slight_smile: Iā€™ve been trying to integrate TradeViperā€™s advice into my trading psychology and strategy. :smiley: Thank you so much for the reminder! :blush:

1 Like

So itā€™s time to sleep for me! :smiley: Haha. I didnā€™t want to wake up to a lost trade so I closed my GBPUSD position @ 1.28893 with 25 green pips. :nerd: Today was a pretty good day for me. :smile: I hope it was awesome for you guys too! :smiley:

Talk to you guys tomorrow. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this @TradeViper. :slight_smile: Iā€™m trying to involve less emotions in my trades so I donā€™t feel as frustrated as I used to whenever I lose. :smiley: Maybe itā€™s also my trade sharing manner that makes that hard to believe. :thinking: Haha. But, Iā€™ll try harder and read Dr Pipslowā€™s articles to help me. :slight_smile:

Super thanks again The Ever Scowling and Serious about Trading Viper! :smiley:

ria
you can find money flow index in your terminal task bar Insert>indicators.
it is just like RSI

This is so true!! SO True!!

This is exactly what happened to me - exactly! I couldnā€™t believe that I could sit at a desk, trade and make money. Me and two other guys were in the market and would be emailing eachother back and forth all day as to the status of all the trades we had on - definitely overtrading - we discussed the losses but celebrated the all the wins! Doubled my account in 3 mos. and lost the majority of it in 4.

I did all the classics, revenge trading, double down on losers, letting red trades run to expiration - options - , no trade journal, not walking away after loss after loss to regroup, no capital preservation planā€¦ it was ugly. A hard lesson to learn.

I kept the account open. Still have it. $10 balance.

@TradeViper is right. Emotions must be controlled, kept in check. This is crucial. Capital preservation is so key - well we all know the rest ā€¦

Keep at Ria Rose! While I am a newcomer here it seems like a place that is steeped with great folks of top notch experience willing to help those who want to help themselves improve!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

I can do it too!

FR&L

3 Likes

Oh. :open_mouth: Okay! :smiley: What made you decide to use that instead of the RSI? :thinking: Do you have any open trades at the moment? :slight_smile:

Deinitely! :smiley: Iā€™m really trying to be better at this! I try to focus on the system, rather than my emotions. :slight_smile:

Welcome to this awesome place then! :smiley: Haha. Youā€™re right. The people here are really nice and helpful! :blush: I wish you nothing but the best in your trading journey! :smiley: You can do it!!! :blush:

mostly Rsi doesnā€™t filter any trade
no I have no open trade

Oh Okay! :smiley: So youā€™re following a completely different system now? :slight_smile: It would be great if you let us know how that goes. :blush: Best wishes!! :slight_smile:

I was out today guys. :blush: But, I still managed to open a trade based on the criteria.

Iā€™m currently short for EURUSD @ 1.16782 but Iā€™m closely watching the indicators since there seems to be a change in the marketā€™s direction now. :thinking:

I also put in a long position for GBPUSD @ 1.28720. :slight_smile:

Talk to you guys again in a bit! :smiley:

the plan needs some more tweaks but to answer you here are my results from last week till now
usdcad +1
usdjpy -40
gbpusd breakeven
usdcad +27
eurjpy +89
eurusd +30
gbpusd +15
gbpusd -33
gbpusd -19
audusd -13
gbpusd and eurusd are my open trades

Hmm. :thinking: Nice to see youā€™ve already caught pips with that plan. :smiley: Did you create it yourself? :open_mouth: Good luck with the tweaks, btw! :smiley: :blush:

Good morning guuuys! :smiley: :smiley: I donā€™t have any open trades at the moment since I closed all my positions before I went to bed last night. :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately, I missed the upward trend for GBPUSD, but Iā€™ll just be watching the currencies for now. :slight_smile:

Were you guys able to buy cable? :smiley: Anyway, have a nice day everyone. :slight_smile: :blush:

Hi guys. :smiley:

I have an open short position for EURUSD @ 1.16870. Iā€™m currently 20 pips up but I plan to close this trade before I go to bed today. :smiley:

As for USDJPY, Iā€™m also short @ 111.571. :slight_smile:

Happy Friday everyooone! :blush:

I closed my EURUSD position @ 1.16574 with +30 pips. :slight_smile: As for my short on USDJPY, I closed my position with +36 pips. :smiley: Iā€™d like to end the month on a good note so these will be my last trades for the month. :smiley:

Have an awesome weekend ahead guys! :sunny: