I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Hi guuuys. :smiley: Happy September! Woooooh! :smile:

I missed good entry points so I don’t have any open positions right now. :slight_smile: I guess I’ll just monitor my charts until the market goes the other direction. :smiley: What do you guys think? :blush:

Anyway, take care everyone! :slight_smile: Talk to you all soon. :blush:

Good afternoon guys. :smiley:

I closed a long position for EURUSD with just 7 green pips since the market seems to be moving in the other direction. :confused:

I’m waiting for my RSI to go below 50 before I open a short position for this pair. :blush:

Have a nice day guys! :slight_smile:

And we’re in guys! :smiley:

Still in the red but let’s see how this one goes. :blush:

Good morning guys! :smiley: Just checked on my trades today and it looks like I got stopped out of my short EURUSD position with 25 red pips. :sweat: There was an H&S pattern so I assumed the drop would be that same height. Still, I should have closed my position earlier. :slight_smile: But that’s okay. Another learning opportunity!

Anyway, I’m watching my charts again and just waiting for my RSI to go below 50. :slight_smile:

I’m still also just checking the USDJPY chart and waiting for the indicators to match the system. :smiley:

Anyway, have a nice day everyone!!! :slight_smile: May the green pips be with you. :blush:

Just an update on this guys. :smiley: I ended up opening a short position for GBPUSD @ 1.29848 and I was able to snatch 49 pips. :slight_smile:

As for my EURUSD short position, I got stopped out @ 1.15724 with 0 pips and the spread cost. :sweat:

I’m currently short on EURUSD @1.15724 :slight_smile: Let’s see how this goes.

Sweet pips!

Nice trade RR!

FR&L

1 Like

Yeees! :blush: Haha. How have you been, FR&L? :slight_smile: I hope you’re doing great with your trading! :smile:

Hi. Newbie question, do you use any EMA crossover signal alert, to alert you when there is a crossover for the pair you want to trade?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @osasfrancis88! :smiley: Hmm. :thinking: I’m not sure I understand the question properly, but if you’re talking about a separate program that pops up whenever there’s a crossover, I don’t use any of those. :slight_smile: Haha. But that is a good idea. :stuck_out_tongue: I sometimes miss good entry points because I miss the crossovers eh. :open_mouth:

Hello everyone! :blush: Happy Mondaaaay! :smiley:

My short position for EURUSD is still running. :slight_smile: I’m currently at +24 pips now so I’ll just watch over it to make sure I don’t end up with a losing trade. :smiley: I’ll close it myself. :slight_smile:

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Do you guys have any open positions right now? :smiley: Good luck to us this week! :blush:

As for GBPUSD, I plan to go short once my RSI crosses further below 50. :slight_smile: The same goes for my USDJPY trade. :smiley:

UPDATE: I got stopped out @1.15520 with +20 pips. :slight_smile: Looks like the market’s moving to the other direction now. :smiley: I’ll wait for my indicators to match the system’s criteria before opening a position. :nerd: Good everning guys btw! :blush:

1 Like

Anyone catch the huge uptrend on the EURCHF today?:sob::sob:

1 Like

we mostly don’t trade this pair with this plan

1 Like

Just like what M said, we don’t really trade this pair. :frowning: We trade EURUSD, USDJPY, and GBPUSD for this topic. :smiley: Do you trade any of those or do you mostly stick with EURCHF? :smiley:

Hi guys! :smiley: Good moooorning. :slight_smile:

I went short for EURUSD @ 1.15947. I’m currently at +9 pips so let’s see how it goes. :slight_smile:

How are you guys? Do you have any open positions? :sunny:

Thanks. Am still reading the system and viewing charts and applying the system. I have not started demo trading the HLHB system yet, i want to. I feel i have a basic understanding of the system. Question if you don’t mind, do you look at your chart all day to see if there is an EMA crossover then checking the RSI and ADX or you use any EMA crossover alert indicator, that alerts you when there is an EMA crossover, then you login to your charts to view if the RSA and ADX matches the system?

Hmm. :thinking: A number of people have been talking about this and it got me thinking that maybe I do need an EMA crossover alert indicator. :thinking: Right now, what I do is I check on my charts every couple of hours or so (depending on how busy I am that day). If I see a potential crossover, I try to keep my charts open as I try to do other things. :stuck_out_tongue: It gets a bit complicated sometimes. :sweat_smile:

Are you using any crossover indicator right now? :smiley: