I'm trying to better understand how TRADES are handled

Hello everyone here,
I heard about forex from a coworker and I really want to know more about it.

2 Likes

Hello there, I suggest the pipsology school and wish you a great experience :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you Emi.s,
Are you trading full time?

1 Like

Call me Emi. I’m actually a part-time trader, just doing it in my free time, you know?

Okay Emi,
It’s not really easy trading and working at the same time, I just try to manage my time with working and trading, I’m more of a position trader.

What strategies do you use for your trades?

I kinda switch it up between scalping and hedging depending on what’s happening in the market. Honestly, I mostly just follow successful traders’ analyses and do what they did, ya know? It’s been working for me so far.

I have been using the trap strategy for most of my trading career and it is the best. The only thing is that the SL can be big, but it only gets by with lower lots, they are good pips for TP. I like gold, NAS and GU. I have had a few crypto pairs and have been researching HFX, I hear it is fast and interesting to follow.

1 Like

How long have you been trading for?

Yeah, everyone’s got their own interests and preferences, you know? So, it’s hard to say that something is completely right or wrong, because it really depends on the individual.

1 Like

It’s just a few months.

i think there is no way to manage time at all , time flows naturally with its own way , we should manage ourselves . this is the best way

3 Likes

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile:

1 Like

as a beginner trader you can start with psychology of school including a practice account , this is a good combination for any beginner’s level.

1 Like

We can certainly manage ourselves and how we use the time available to us. Developing good habits, setting priorities, and staying focused on our goals can help us make the most of our time and achieve greater success.

1 Like

this is actual advice , thanks for your fine line. this is really true that we traders have to focus ourselves compare to manage time.

1 Like

first of all i think you have to fix a strong mindset , otherwise any kind of approach can be useless. so fixed a perfect trading mindset and work on them

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @CCryptoElite. Start with the education section here. it’s the best place to start.

1 Like

Asking because of your username, are you trading crypto?

Yes i do, what about you?