Indices ,Stocks, and PriceAction

Price was just ranging in that SL area but I left it cause I was already hoping to get stopped and I took that same trade twice with 0.31 lot size. And before I knew price just shoot right up

Finally got home to take a look at it properly. I have attached some thoughts of mine, of course it’s all easy after the move is done. But we do want to look and apply the same principles to the next chart.

XAUUSD

I moved the candles up a few.

1 Like

Also that Willing to Share the Secrets thread(saw it in your pic of the chart you posted), is top notch entertainment.
@Mondeoman @dushimes

1 Like

Here is the US30 trade I took this morning.

US30

Some thoughts this evening on the indices.

US30

Nasdaq

AUS200

GER30

JPY225

UK100

1 Like

Trade I opened this evening.

US30

My boy stay active :joy:

1 Like

Promise I don’t sit and stare at the charts. I set alerts then just wait for my phone or computer to ding then take a look and enter if I like it.

1 Like

I believe ya brother! I know what its like. Waking up in the middle of the night and u see an alert on your phone so u gotta check it lol. especially if youre in a position when you go to bed lol “money never sleeps” right

I use to, now if an alert goes off for a new position I go back to sleep. If it’s a TP alert I’ll handle it, but I’m not getting out of bed. lol

1 Like

the US30 trade from last night.

US30

thanks for the explanation. i already have a set up still on Gold waiting for price to close below my marked entry for a sell or outside the above

trend line for a quick buy

Go get’em, just make sure it holds that support before buying.

1 Like

TP1 hit on Gold, waiting for a retest to go long. checking if that support will hold

1 Like

Nice, nice to have a trading plan and it work for you. Makes you feel all warm inside lol. But stick with it and don’t get overconfident cause that leads to a mess. I have to fight that as well.

Make sure you’re seeing the charts for what they are and not what you want it to do.

Keep up the good work.

Also way to not let that lost keep you down. Even with a good plan just part of the game at times.

1 Like

Yeah and thanks cause now I have learnt something new and that’s a confirmation closing candle :pray:

freaking $TSLA fam. 1155 now lol

One crazy stock, I should have just bought last week.

Hopefully when I get back in this evening I’ll be able to look at some indices.

yeah i should have just bought 50 shares and swung it lol