Indices ,Stocks, and PriceAction

You know I’m not sure. I’ll look at my margin % before and after I open the next stock trade. It’s not much though. Plus it’s a $100k account so I never come close to margin calls. I would violate my drawdown limits probably before ever getting margin called.

yeah was just curious with the 100x leverage. thats pretty cool. would make trading $TSLA affordable lol. even the Options are expensive now lol

Indeed even commission for Tesla was only $0.48 and for NVDA was $1.05. Reason for the difference was I had a 100 lot position on for NVDA and only a 10 lot for TSLA.

yeah but still, 100 lot for $TSLA is only $4.80 anyway. i wouldnt mind paying that if i could trade with 100x leverage on stocks :slight_smile:

Yea it’s not bad at all. Just take a look into prop firm trading. I’m with FTMO, there are others. You do pay a fee to get started. But if you pass the two levels your fee gets refunded and you’re trading without any of your capital.

Plus let’s say you don’t get to the 10% mark on the first stage. As long as you’re positive you redo it for free until you can get the 10% with the 30 days .

The list of stocks at the top is the stocks you can trade.

2 Likes

nice man, yeah ill check the site out real quick. i need to get consistent on my own first. i never really thought about being a funded trader until i saw this thread. def a lot of benefits. didnt even know u could keep 70-80% of your profits. thats awesome… how long have u been with them for?

Passed my first in March.

my bad, i think i did see you post that. awesome work my man, keep it up

Here are the two trades I entered earlier on stocks.

NVDA

TSLA

1 Like

practically top-ticked $NVDA bro lol

Yea, sometimes it works out like that. Too bad I took a crappy position on TSLA

Yeah u have to love looking back at a trade and being, damn I got out at the perfect time lol…

Silver is weakkk

Have an order for ATT sitting at 25.35

Also a Buy Limit for US30 at 35910 and and a Buy Stop at 36020.

My order filled for US30 at 35910, hit TP at 35990.

I’ll post the chart when I get in this evening.

nice. $800 w 1 lot?

Yep had some slippage in my favor so was $819.00 and with commission at -$3.59.

Made in 15 minutes as well. Just caught a good bounce.

Nice. I caught the same one and was able to ride it up 130 pips.

I had another order in at 36020. But deleted it and wasn’t sure it would push on through. Well I was wrong.

1 Like

Better safe than sorry. I thought about hanging on to it, but that never ends well, so I cut it and moved on.

1 Like