Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

Because when its Demo money its nothing but when your using real money and losing it quick you want to try and win it back quickly aswell

Yeah there is a bounce on S1 with an OTE following it. But remember the years worth of videos talking about market flow and never trading against the 4H flow. That buy would be against the 4H flow. Also LO is supposed to make the high or low of the day. So that would be a low in the NYO. That and price had just broken the 1H structure down too.

Now it’s reacting to the central pivot too so maybe put in a sell at the OTE that may form there now, because thats in the direction of the 4H market flow.

I’m just going off on the reasons that are against that trade because they are valid ICT concepts to not enter.

It’s easy to win 1 or 2 trades using his concepts. We’ve all done it, we’ve all captured a weekly move with a tiny 20 pip stop loss to gain 200 pips or more profit. It feels great. I don’t believe anyone has been able to consistently win though(no evidence), thats why this challenge had so much potential. It could be the proof that it’s possible to make these sorts of trades frequently and earn yourself some nice account growth over a long period of time.

well, i think i know what’s going on! he said he will make 30%. but he didn’t say loss or gain :wink:

It’s about the overall picture.I know what you mean re:the 4hr but with this present bull run and looking when the new low was made (exactly an hour before london Tues open) is saying to me a run at 1.38 + by the end of the week. Might be wrong but it’s a free trade from now on anyway.

pull yourself together and stop getting emotional

:58:

Posted by ICT on 11/17/2012

As NYC’s talk-radio-host Bob Grant would say, [B]the guy is a fake, phony and a fraud.!!![/B]

Ad hominem

Attack the point not the person.

I think its to early for that. also when i click the go to post button it doesnt take me to the right post.

Maybe this shows how much you’ve actually learnt & developed as a trader over the last few months :slight_smile:

It is not demo money. It is real money he has put in there.

If it is a lesson he is trying to teach us, then it is a pretty screwed up way of teaching it, unless it is to make us use our own judgement only in spite of all outside inputs. He has closed out the day -12.4%. I think his max loss was 6% in a day??

I am happy now I think continuing with how I was trading before spending time here. Much less than many others, but I am bloody happy with my 2.77% effort today (2 trades now. AJ long just closed)

IMHO he is sooo goood that he will make this -10 to +30 this month easy. I always thought hes the best in the world and i think he is. You just watch how NO1 trader in the world shows the impossible!!!

Ye I know its not Demo ,im saying he is not use to using real money

sorry, I fixed the link, try it now.

I think he is showing us how not to trade. Remember that jade story he told. He is giving us a rock right now, and I can tell it is a rock. I think I am learning.

what is the Jade story?

Please show me so that I may learn as well.

thank u sir

Thank you for posting a quote by Bob Grant. I no longer feel old. Don’t you think it’s a little early for this. I’m not being mean, but the contest is only a few weeks old.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-261.html#post425952

Do you really think a pro trader claiming 15+ years of success would blow 12% of an account in less than 24 hours?

No, not too early.

If anyone of you still think this is some offbeat education, you really sound as if you are willing to justify anything he does wrong. That’s why people make reference to the fact that this is cult like.

This has become a joke that I’m even laughing. He says he’s serious then flops. He says the jokes over and he’s continuously losing.

Had I invested time into learning from him, I would be livid. I get why you have to justify now.

No one wants to feel duped.

Sigh… Well if I’ve been duped then I am honestly sad. I really do benefit from what ICT has taught me, although I don’t have anything to show for it. I am just upset that things turned out this way. I still can’t shake the feeling that something isn’t right though, but at the same time, it just doesn’t make sense that he would joke about it.