Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

Hi Bobmaninc,

This link may help you get to the spot on the myfxbook. A quick screendump of where it it

2013-01-24_0026 - stewartk’s library

Try this link Bob!

Inner Circle Trader System | Myfxbook

bwahahahahahahhaha

Tommy thanks that link worked perfect.

No probs, it had me for a minute.

This can’t be right…

Perhaps the Wolf wave is kicking in.

I know it’s easy to say now…

Looking now it’s also a turtle soup.

For a guy who kept preaching “don’t overtrade / one shot one kill / sniper not shotgun /etc” you sure trade…often . And your risk is a little all over the place. So far your record looks like a typical noob’s . Hope it will change.

Dude ICT is the man! He is the reason I will be a successful trader someday… Lets all be positive in this forum :slight_smile: I think he is just trying to teach us another lesson with this… Keep Rockin ICT!

Looking at the daily chart, I can’t see any clear bias in direction. For the last week price and been bouncing between steep levels of support and resistance.

I originally thought price was heading up earlier last week, but I’m not sure now. I’m not ready to say it’s heading down either.

I say it needs to have a clear spike in one direction or another to get it out of its funk.

Best of luck to anyone who tries to trade in it.

I did pinch off a small win earlier today and am now sitting at 25.45% for the year.

I dont exactly agree with DGB ^^ but I was thinking sort of the same way. As a loyal follower and a huge fan, I was hoping / expecting to see the 3-4 trades a month you’d like to usually take but so far it says there has been 7 trades and its only been a week and few days :frowning: I hope the pressure of everyone commenting and just waiting for a mess up (so they can pounce and never let you forget it) isn’t getting to you. But I’m pretty sure if anyone can brush off the useless comments and remarks it’ll be you :59: so good luck with the rest of the journey!

My thoughts exactly, I haven’t taken one trade this week because it looks like a huge mess in a big consolidation. I’m really hoping we’ll get a clear cut move out of it soon

Wow!!! That is so impressive :slight_smile: I’m new here and find it inspirational that another trader is doing so well!!! Good for you! I really wished more people would state their performances. It helps out newbies like me a lot.

Good luck good trading!!!

I understand why you WANT to believe that. But as mastergunner said, you can’t go around chasing random gurus blindly.

ICT is my first and last person that I will follow regarding trading. Obviously, for this reason, I really hope he will step up to the plate with this challenge and confirm he is the man he says he is, but so far he’s not practising what he preaches. Time will tell. :slight_smile:

Awe! Thank you for taking time to help me out! So how am I suppose to learn forex trading if I can’t follow anyone? I still think ICT will pull it together and maybe even get a million in TWO years… We all just need to be more positive!!! Hoorah ICT!!!

Out of curiousity, what is your risk profile?

If anyone wants to track an ICT student you can look at myfxbook: 2013 System | Myfxbook

I am not claiming profitability and I have not mastered all his methods. I should be up more, but I entered before the Judas in London Open because I didn’t want to wake up at 2am my time. Still recouped my 2% loss with a 1% risk trade.

This is where he would need to trade frequently or adjust his risk management to ever have a chance to hit his goal.

You have to calculate the needed percentage gain per trade to raise 5000 to 1,000,000.

With 4 trades a month in three years he would have 144 opportunities.

Unless my math is off that would require him to earn 3.59% off each trade assuming 100% win rate.

Now we know he can’t hit 100% 144 times in a row. So each loss only increases to percentage he would need to win by moving forward, which would only put more burden of risk on each trade.

This is what I’ve been describing as mathematically incorrect to hit this goal based on how he stated he would trade it.

I’ve been called many names in my overt point to explain this, but in this case, it’s math that’s validating my point.

Either the goal has to change, or the methodology to get there has to change. But 3-4 trades a month cannot turn $5000 into a million at the stated intention of how to do it.

I’m open for a discussion on the feasibility of obtaining this goal using sound math, and not just excitement about the idea.

Good heavens!

Good trading man! Was the Judas an OTE too…? Just curious because I tried trading it and was not sure :frowning: maybe I need to go back and watch his videos again lol!