Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

All I’ve said is I don’t like it when people lie and deceive me. Being lied to does not help me learn.

From that you’ve pulled:

-I’m narcissistic
-I’m fragile
-I can’t make the concepts work so i’m mad.
-I have an attitude problem.
-I don’t understand risk management in trading.
-I can’t trade.

Can you see my point about the personal attacks?

Nothing personal, put them on your wall as goals.

Hey, don’t blame me. That’s how I intérprete what you wrote.

If it’s me alone, then maybe something wrong with my interpretation. But if quite a few see the same thing, maybe it’s time for you to reflect on yourself?

To his credit, MasterGunner has admitted in more than one post that he was wrong about his “commercialization” accusations, and we DID move on from that.

Why is it so difficult for any ONE of you rationalizing defenders, especially ICT himself, to simply admit the same regarding his contradictory claims that he intentionally lost pips (in this thread) and that he did not intentionally lose pips (a day earlier in his video)?

[That’s a rhetorical question; I know the answer – do you? – but I’ll refrain from hurling the appropriate [I]ad hominem[/I] at you for the sake of civility.]

Wanna see all those haters in couple of months time :slight_smile: dont run away

Witnessing a lie and then asking others to accept the fact that the lie exists is not hating.

It’s irrelevant of his three years here and the challenge. To acknowledge the lie is contained to just that.

He very well could turn 5000 into a million in one month and that doesn’t get around the fact that he lied.

There is nothing to run from. The running isn’t happening on my end. There is plenty of running however in relation to the acceptance of his lie.

Why is it so difficult to accept it? You really want to move on from it?

Then admit it happened. Because it flat out did.

Ict tweet quote " I will be presenting the ICT Million Dollar Trading Plan Saturday night .It will be shocking how easy it is but more so following it"

Great the next day still no plan . We need patience . Yes next month maybe .

Typical ICT

I find it interesting that some people don’t find your point of view as valid.
It is

My understanding of what he wrote is that he did a sloppy entry just like newbies.

He purposely place his 100 pips gain from previous trades at risk with his sloppy trades just to show how you can lose on a sloppy entry and risk control if price really go against you when it did.

In the video, he said he didn’t intentionally want a losing trade but his entry and stop was rather sloppy. Placing the stop at that level was intentional as he was prepared to risk that amount.

So what’s the problem with that?

I agree with some of the critical things said towards ICT.

Because no one likes to be on the receiving end of mind games. It’s an issue of breaking trust and confidence, even though it might be construed in retrospect as teaching lesson. I suppose that people waiting for new material are finding all sorts of lessons in patience. And the past two weeks could be a lesson to have made a point about the “mindgames of the market”. Many take issue with retrospect explanations, and even that is not the main concern.

What is main is that we are trained to “trade what we see”. And so those traders who qualify and comment on the past two weeks are merely being good traders, because they don’t buy into the spin and really trade what they see. In that sense the training was good was it not. The more critique the more it makes sense, the better that lesson was ingrained, and will be so until what is being seen changes. Personally i hope it will for the better.

one other comment on this, and you guys may consider if true or not… the risk with deception is that it’s a two way street. Someone really messing up with other folk reality will sooner or later do the same to self, it’s a fine line and the temptation to cross it is huge. That’s more visible from the outside then from the spinner’s point of view, and could be another cause for many of the raised voices in the forum.

I can see what your saying. I read your posts last night and got especially angry at them. ICT said that he would share methods that would teach people how to trade. In my view he’s done that ever since I’ve been here, so he has credibility with me.

The stuff ICT teaches does work (though it does take effort from the student to learn and implement as well), so he does have credibility in my view. He’s made video after video, and in the livestream sessions he answers peoples questions despite getting very tired at times. Did he make statements that were contradictory? Quite possibly, but I don’t see how it matters. Some of life is accepting people and not holding them up to a standard of perfection that ones own self does not achieve. ICT is a dude on the internet that I’ve never met who is sharing a way to make consistent money from home in a world where times are financially difficult. He’s kept his biggest promise in my view and therefore he has credibility. I can understand circumstances that would result in contradictory statements being made, and in my view when I see the effort in the videos (in 2012 alone) that are professional quality teaching videos, it offsets anything else.

Would you not agree that something like on-line trading which is a difficult thing to do on professional level should require a certain degree of ingenuity and perseverance from the student as well. I’m sorry if my post offended you Woolo, but ICT has fulfilled his promise to his students. I’m the slow kid in class, and I am telling you that it can be done if you want to do it enough. The videos are there.

I also like other styles of trading. I like learning about S/D zones, I like the various Price action threads. If you want a system, check out Nikita or Chris Capre. I paid for one of Chris’s classes and for what I learned and what he gives, I thought it was money that was well spent.

If you really want to watch something, watch Ake this year, speaking of perseverance, and desire…

Yeah tell me about it!

Interesting, insightful learning material regularly given over the past three years and for free, the cheek!!!

I can’t believe it, I mean talk about nerve ICT, how do you sleep at night?

I’ll just add that if you can’t understand what’s already there then why the constant need for new material?

If it ain’t happening now, then there’s a reason, you don’t understand it.

I get the concepts, I see them work. Will I make consistent money from this over time? I don’t know, if I stick to the plan and keep my risk at an acceptable level then yes. But now it’s down to me and my mind to beat the hardest part of trading.

I think I’ll do it but I’m sure I’ll have drawdowns, maybe even bust my new account but eventually I hope to develop the patience and mindset required for consistent gains.

RTT -

Patience is a virtue,

Possess it if you can,

It’s seldom in a woman,

But never in a man.

…that he uses performance-enhancing drugs

C’mon Michael, if Lance Armstrong can do it, so can you :44:

But not literally guys, I can’t guarantee that I’ll be wearing clothes 100% of the time!!

I’ll give you a tip, for the people that are really serious about this, and not caught up in the hype of the ICT show…

You don’t learn to trade. You learn to be a trader.

I have always excelled at learning… but I stumbled in this arena because I couldn’t accept that I had to make changes to [U]myself[/U] in order to get the results that I desired…

It’s amazing to me how his lie is just blatantly ignored.

:slight_smile: My 7 year old son and his soccer team invited the parents to Applyby’s after their loss… we had a wonderful time over good food and my wife and I spent the rest of the evening at home. I am actually putting the plan in presentation as my life, which is more interesting than online, took presidence. I do not live in my bedroom over my PC wondering how I can rule the Babypips Community or convince the world of my prowess as a Trader or Mentor.

You guys amaze me in your increasing level of appreciation… NOT!

As a side note… if I was an agent of chaos… and was unable to upset the one central figure, that of course being me, I would try to upset those who like or listen to this individual to get my rocks off. This is precisely what psychological lessons come from threads like these.

Poison the water with lies or question the truth… and eventually those weakminded will begin to see things that arent there.

Case in point…

I warned everyone… repeatedly… do not use my account as a signal service. I actually pleaded with you before it was opened. I read folks upset that their ride to millions has been fizzled out. I used the account to showcase how I would get the same results those not implimenting the tools accurately get.

There is a distinct difference in this and lying.

I took trades with every expectation to make a profit. Not to lose.

I used the tools to frame the trades but used the reoccurring excuses others email me with and why even in my hands this won’t be easy… you have to be disciplined.

Now if you used these trades to follow and hope to make money… lesson learned. I warned you. I didn’t lie.

If you want to call me a liar… be one by doing so. I can hardly sleep, but it is not attributed to me being a liar lol.

A few of you have in the past praised me… and this was on the heels and hopes of me giving to you. When my gifts are given, I am loved… I am the man… ICT rocks… I am the Forex god [not so], ICT is the best Mentor… folks I don’t buy into that BS. I am a man that understands humans and I understand I am loved because I give. Not for the sake of the gift giving… but measured by the “Gift”. When they stop… I am a liar… I am a scam… I broke the heart of your daughter in hopes of future wedding plans and or some unrealistic expectation.

I appreciate the thank yous. I don’t like the threads for worship. It provided the venom for those on this website that think they have it figured out but in reality… [U]they don’t[/U]. They talk but no proof is offered. I am out here fully exposed… who else “teaching” is doing that? [U]No one[/U]. Not one… where are they? Why not teach by example? It is simple… it’s more impressive to let the readers “assume” you are better than you really are. I’m not satisfied with that… nor should you be.

I didn’t lie. I realize I could have made profits and I would have responded with … that was luck. I wanted the many emailers to see… it is not unique to them that the results are lackluster… even in my hands. You guys are classic frustrated Traders and you want to find fault with outward sources versus reflecting inwardly as that is the origin of your issues.

If you’re upset this early in the game… you won’t stomach the losses when they are 20k or more on a single trade. It will be fun.

I am going to state this and then I am not going to respond to this crap in the future. I really don’t care what your opinion of me is. I am comfortable with who I am… what I say… what I do… and what I don’t do. [U]Everything[/U] I do on this website is methodical… planned… and even up to this post… predictable… and on schedule. I am in complete control.

If you want to flame me… by all means… have at it. Understand… I find no emotional attachment. I am not fearful of “image”… I sell nothing. My hopes are not hinged on the opinions of those wanting rose colored results and what they think is ideal learning conditions. I have done this for nearly two decades… I am the experienced one. I have taught folks that do not work… won competitions… run funds… the real deal… is me. You are a visitor in my world by my invitation. I extended my time and energy to you… and frankly I couldn’t give a spit what those upset with me think of me.

I won’t be running to this thread or tweeting… see guys… I made 20% this month… see MG99… see Jackmarkets… I am really good. See I told you so!

No, I am not interested… I know I will run this account to $1,000,000.00 live and do what nobody ever has done. After I do it… I will run 10k inside of twelve months to 1 mil. That is my ultimate goal. I live on my money… so I have only that remaining on my Trader’s bucket list. Ego or not… you really have no idea who has visited you.

Just watch…

I have learned , I am applying it . The fact that I want to learn more about these tools is my own problem. The fact that a time line has been given to the release of material keeps getting pushed to the side and a promise to deliver is not meet on a regular bases. Who’s problem is that . Well mine again right .
It’s important to me ,if its not for you than fine.
Ict is probably a great trader , maybe even awesome . He removed Teacher and Mentor off his twitter main page .

Why is that .

Did ICT lie? Do I care? No.

Has ICT in the past said a video was to be released only to have the release date pass with no video? Yes. Do I care? No.

Does either one of these have a profound effect on my day/life? No.

Is ICT a perfect human being? No. Do I care? No.

Has ICT spent an enormous amount of time and his own money creating videos, webinars, etc. to make some since out of forex when no one else would or could? Yes.

Am I going to endlessly debate and argue if he does something I don’t approve of? No.

Am I upset that now I’m now responding to this ridiculous, neverending debate? Yeah, a little.