Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

I still don’t get the rush for the new material. Take it as and when it lands…

RTT

Just an observation - I’m sure that ICT will deliver on the plan you mentioned. Of course, this will revolve around using the tools/techniques that he’s already shared (unless he has some Holy Grail that he intends to unveil as a part of the presentation :18:). Why not spend the time developing a greater understanding of what he/others have already shared?

As an aside, I come from an internet marketing background. Like forex, the “failure rate” is high - people are always looking for that one tool, one piece of information that will cause their bank accounts to swell at the push of a button.

There isn’t one.

With sufficient time and effort spent on understanding what ICT (and indeed, others) have shared, you wouldn’t need a step by step plan to get to where you want. Even if ICT were to offer such a detailed, step by step plan, it would be biased towards his personality, preferences and so forth. Since I suspect that you don’t share his DNA profile, you will need to make modifications to whatever plan he offered in any case.

My post was sarcasm aimed at the ungrateful students here.

I actually appreciate everything given here as you will tell through all my posts here and tweets.

Anyway I agree with what you said above and hope to continue to learn from you bit even if you post nothing again you’ve already given me more than enough.

I’ve asked you multiple times to please provide direct evidence where he said he was intentionally trying to lose. You continuously ignore this and keep hammering on. Please show us so we can all agree or just stop. I don’t mind the questioning and opposing view points. I think they can be quite constructive actually, but only when they are done truthfully and without ulterior motive, which is quite evident here.

I used your post as a stage… not directed at you. I read the intent… and wasn’t offended. :wink:

He explained in multiple videos that the time for him to play the Role of Teacher/Mentor would be finite. He is in trading mode now, not teaching mode.

Sorry if you missed out on the gravy-train, but it was available for over 2 years. Not really Michael’s fault if you sqaundered it. For those really interested in learning the techniques, the world-class videos are still there. You still can be in the trading elite, whether Michael is here or not.

Cool - thanks.

It is obviously clear… it is baseless. There is enough eyes on me to post it if it was… we are dealing with weak minded attempts to find fault. It is amusing. :5:

RTT ground yourself… the material will be released by next Monday. Today I am doing the ORO Pattern, P Forex Concept and Macd Trading. They will be quick and sweet. I’m not dressing them up anymore. The meat is all you need. I will have all the concepts in the ForeXmas list in there by next Monday night… I am tired of the crying.

This will free me and my time to focus on the live account… and supportive vids, tweets and commentary.

Some of you have a long way to go developmentally… from the looks of things… the slope is steep.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

It amazes me how you prioritise things here. Is nitpicking your middle name?

I hope this wasn’t towards everyone…because I’m sure you know by now I am very appreciative of all things you do on this site and the others…

You are the only person to ever teach me patience…and the way you teached it has worked for me!!!

If I don’t get anything else out of your teaching then so be it, but by you teaching me to be a much more patient person I have noticed change in my every day life and not just with Forex.

Thanks,

Although I cannot speak for him, it is probably because, for the most part, he is done sharing all that he wanted to share. Finished is the “tell” part and I suppose now is the “show” part. I see you are anxious for the release of the final forexmas series and whatnot, but you gotta relax man. If it comes now or in a couple months will not make a difference in the grand scheme of things. I can guarantee you that you have not mastered all that has been shared up to this point. Spend some time on that. Pick what you like, create a trading plan. Practice it. My best guess is you wont even need the final couple videos that are left to share.

ICT i would love to follow you on twitter but i see it is locked. I am new to forex and really enjoyed some of your youtube videos. I have no idea what was going on but it was very interesting. Thanks:53:

Please take your time for the ones that care about your videos, Like myself, and dress them up so they are the way you like them to do…I always like the music and intro’s you add to them…no rush or crying from me anymore…:smiley:

I second this. I hate seeing the ICT posts where he doesn’t feel appreciated after all the time and effort that he has spent. A few bad apples…

Yeah, keep the music - as an “old” guy, I love to hear what the “kids” are listening to these days! :slight_smile:

Haters will hate. It will reflect badly in their own (real) world as well. I am just thankful for his sharing. Like he said, there is no one else that teaches the way he did. No one! And for free! What else could one ask for?

Well played ICT. They followed ur Judas Swing right into the slaughter house at “London Open”. Now watch the real move unfolds for the “rest of day” to 1 million.

That comment was directed to those who know… there is only a few. I need not drag their names in the mud.

I also expect a decent size retracement in the middle of this journey at “New York Open” to shake off rest of the weak minded, then reach our goal around “1500 - 1600 GMT”.

No i completely agree with you. I’m was just annoyed about the last couple weeks as a singular thing. Seriously all the videos and effort he’s put in is great. I was not commenting on any of the weekly reviews, the many many awesome PTC videos, all the old deleted stuff in the torrents. It’s all brilliant. I’m just picking on one tiny tiny point of the last two weeks being a kind of “short con” maybe it was good natured and supposed to be a white lie. It’s just for me it was I don’t know just off.