Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

Another lie! Never mind ICT sleeping. I’ll be losing sleep over this for months !

Originally Posted by mastergunner99

It’s amazing to me how his lie is just blatantly ignored.

My last comment on the matter and I hope ICT’s lastest post also bring this unsavoury and ungentlemanly conduct to a close.

As I have said before, ICT has placed is integrity on the line on the very first entry (#1) of this Thread, ‘Mr’ Gunner I have searched with interest for yours - only I couldn’t find it, if you could be so kind to show me where it is? In the interest of balanced reporting.

Best Jacqui

A few here may learn a thing or two from this short vid.
Maybe not.

Question?

When you think ICT has a 90% probability to win but you think its a 90% probability to lose why don’t you just fade his trades and complain about him losing when you have done so?

I mean a person with a 90% failure rate reversed means you have a person with a 90% success rate.

Im very good at predicting direction. not so good with placing SL’s.

I’m only on part 5 (well it is only 4ish months… slow learner I guess…) but focus on the larger timeframes ignore the noise at lower levels… I guess is apt here :slight_smile: I’m away from this thread, ill follow fxbook and you tube, ta… Just one more thing, GLGT ICT you inspired me, saved me pips and have opened my eyes to the bigger picture truly wishing peace, pips and above all happiness x

I truly appreciate all your work Michael :slight_smile:

Place your stop in a location that if hit would invalidate the trade.

Actually Jacqui, he didn’t comply. He only came up with 2k of the 5k he said he would start with.

Also, if you are looking for my balance sheet it is not for public display.

If you are asking for other means of verification, I wonder what your intent is. And I might be inclined if you ask nicely.

Calling ICT out on his lie, and watching everyone of his devout, you included, completely ignore it is ridiculous. And it has nothing to do with my balance sheet.

What ICT did for the first 2 weeks was like asking someone who works out what “reps” and “sets” they do to get Bigger(more $$ in acct.), faster(more wins…now), and stronger (higher win % or better Reward:Risk ratio)

Replace the word “training” with the word “trading”.

so i’ve been going through some of the basic videos of ICT’s and wanted to get peoples opinion on this chart to see if it accurately reflects the concepts.

i highlighted 2012’s high with a thick red line.
recent swing high with a thick green line
red fib extension from a recent swing low to swing high
yellow fib retracement from current swing low to most recent high

i’m short at 1.3265 from a friday position and i’m aiming for an exit of half my position around 1.343 (23.6% retracement) and the other half at 1.34 (38.2% retracement)

i’m not sure what the rules are on posting charts or if this is even on topic, but i figure someone might be able to provide feedback since i’m trying to use ICT’s concepts.

Some question ICT’s ability as a trader, others question his teachings, yet still others query his motivation in giving.

Each have their own motivation in being argumentitive, aggressive or some cases rude.

This video was sent to me today, it is not rude or offensive, for me it encapsulates what I think is ICT’s motivation.

Read carefully the last sentence on the video.

let’s care about each other no matter what- Video by Liberty Mutual Group 2010 - YouTube

If you have learned and are applying his methods then I would query why you would be so in need of new material. There is so much already available. If Michael decides not to post at the time he has previously mentioned so what,he doesn’t owe us anything. He never promised anything other than that it would be a long and expensive road in patience which clearly so many have issues with.

I’ll just take what is posted and look at it in due course. I’ve still not had a chance to go over the TPDS yet, yes I’ve watched them all as they were released but I’ve not fully watched them again to go over the material as I’m trying to complete the older material first.

Also, he has removed his Teacher / Mentor status from Twitter, so what, it’s his account. If I was the mentor here I’d have left here LONG ago, but then again he is obviously has more goodwill than I have and can put his differences of the minority aside and continue to help and nurture the ones who appreciate what is here.

I do feel that once the current material is complete, Michael will leave and for some, they will be OK as they will take the time to continue to read over the material and continue to develop themselves where the weak minded will move on to more material and be sheep, never learning, always moving on, blaming someone else.

Maybe, some of us lucky ones, may get an invite to an inner circle if he still has any desire to continue to teach and watch potential students graduate away from Babypips.

‘Devout’ read heightened appreciation of the resource material he has selflessly made available for all, to include you and you have the tumerity to defile it! Obviously there is some history behind the drivers of this incessant baiting of some minor transgression (if indeed there was one). Surely, it is about time that the ‘lie’ referenced is placed into some greater perspective. I think the majority are now disinterested, it has lost its momentum and should be consinged to the bowels of this thread!

"And I might be inclined if you ask nicely"
Am asking nicely for some gallant behaviour and let’s see the best in everyone from this moment on…!

Best Jacqui

You want to talk of integrity, yet dismiss a very blatant transgression of deception.

I as well would like to move past it, but you as well as others continue to dismiss it.

Admit it already so we finally can move on.

I still enjoy Michael Jackson’s music, but the man was still a nut case.

Likewise, ICT’s teachings all the well could be well and dandy, but it doesn’t dismiss the fact that he blatantly lied.

MG, your case is lost, your war is over, you are going lower and lower in my esteem with every post.

You have diminished a thread that was intended to help, teach, even to shock newbie traders into the right approach to trading.

Why do you wish to continually post negative, even silly posts that help absolutely nobody?

I would urge you to say to your ego - ‘Hey man - stand down - I am better than you’

I see you helping others in various threads - there lies you real self.

(I made a committment to myself before joining Babypips that if my post was not helpful in some way then I would not post - for this reason I have hovered over the Cancel button before hitting ‘post quick reply’ )

i have a hard time figuring that out without huge SL’s lol. i thought about looking for a place to put my stops THEN looking for an entry from there. I can pick out pretty good where other people put theirs.

anyway i just meant it doesnt work like that. even if i have a 90% failure rate, if you do the exact opposite doesnt equal you having a 90% win rate. what if I use a 10 pips stop and go long. you use a 10 pip stop and go short. well price might bounce and take us both out before it goes one way or another.

Have you considered the thought that I am helping people? There are far more lurkers than there are posters.

I’ve received emails from both camps agreeing with me.

If you follow along, I haven’t been intentionally derailing by far. I ask questions and get ignored.

Perhaps I wouldn’t have such a poor attitude about ICT and his flock and they actually been decent to begin with.

Go back to my initial question on this thread. Right from the beginning I was riddled with ridiculous comments.

Do you not realize how your esteem is being lowered in my eyes with your denial of obvious facts before you?

Now I will ask again, can ICTs lie simply be acknowledged so we can move on already.

That should be shown in every single school across the world,

It has been explained on multiple occasions. My initial assumption was correct - which I brought up a few days ago and a few others, including ICT - have also confirmed the same.

He meant to lose and did not mean to lose.

ie he applied his tools to win with the desire to win in the market (ie wanted to win), but …

he also applied a lazy traders mindset by waking late etc as explained (set up to lose).

That was a way to show that even if you know and apply the tools, you have to do everything else correct otherwise you set yourself up to fail.

Imagine finding the perfect entry point for a trade each and every single time. You would expect to win - but then you set bad S/L levels and get stopped out almost every time just before the trade goes in your direction. Dammit, your trade selection is a failure, but it is not. Your poor S/L level sabotages your trade.

In short, I do not believe ICT lied. Yes, he said he wanted to win and wanted to lose, but there was a context, meaning and lesson to be learned from it.

It simply showed that his tools will not work if not utilised correctly