Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

This isn’t a basis of belief. He said two different stories and you can believe one to be true. The other was a lie.

Shroud the truth with anything you want.

But you cannot deny the fact that the man lied.

It’s amazing to me at this point how some of you are so resistant to admit that very basic truth.

I read his post earlier today saying that he’d had good food at Applebees. I’d be willing to acknowledge that that is probably not true. I’d be fairly surprised if anyone’s had good food at Applebees. If it helps, I admit that the food at Applebees is not good despite ICT statements to the contrary today. I say this knowing that I am contradicting my teacher and at the risk of being unaccepted by the ICT BP crowd… and of course by crowds at Applebees.

I disagree with that as well. Their vegetables taste like low grade plastic.

Please show the exact quote where ICT said he purposely place a trade to lose and not hoping for a win. Please show. If not, you are just trying to put words into other’s mouth. Again, is nitpicking your middle name?

Helping people? You mean helping to inflate your already oversize ego? The only nutcase I see here is you. Harping on something that is non-issue. So far you have not show the exact quote where he said he place a trade intended to lose.

Please visit the second post of this thread…

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/50295-inner-circle-traders-5k-1mil-live-trading-tracking-thread.html#post441280

It is on folks… mark your calendars and keep record of my equity each month. I will do this and I will be what I already know right now…

[B]The Inner Circle Trader[/B] :cool:

And doing it the hard way to boot by using reverse space equity management.

Even so, Einstein was correct. The greatest power on the planet IS compound interest. lol

Einstein was wrong. The greatest power on the planet is compound interest without taxation.

Tax erodes all gains disallowing the full potential that compounding can offer.

Which if you read, I am using… Boom!

Good stuff Michael. That is a very long list of rules… It would be very inspiring to see them all executed with perfect discipline!

edit:
and yes I did notice there was no pip specification for SL… allowing yourself to use tight stops for High R:R intraday setups perhaps? :wink:

Actually the greatest force on the planet is stupidity… (Insert any failblog video here)

MG…you just like to disagree…or do you disagree with that…low grade plastic good!..lol :wink:

I’m agreeing to disagree that Applebees has crappy food.

My desire is only that people get back ‘on topic’

I have the impression that many Posters are very young, at least mentally.

We never got off topic. It’s posts like this that are distracting the most.

Thanks for detailing your trading plan…I find it very informative. I have a couple of questions :slight_smile:

Having only one open position at a time:
Does this include risk free trades (already at BE)? Do you have this rule because of the high correlation between the currency pairs you mentioned or for some other reason?

Risk per trade of 3%:
Since you reduce risk after losses, your average risk will be lower than 3%. For example 50% of trades at 3%, 25% at 1.5% and 25% at 0.75% will produce an average risk of 2%. Shouldn’t this be factored into the targets?
Also, compared to this approach are there any disadvantages of keeping the risk percentage fixed (e.g. 3%) but recalculating the risk amount after a fixed percentage change in the balance (e.g. change of 5%) or at the end of each month.

$ per pip and pip goals:
In case the $ per pip changes (due to lower risk or different SL) the pip goals would also need to be recalculated. Are the $ per pip values for illustration only as they might conflict with risk requirements?

Risk to Reward:
Is there a target risk to reward ratio? Do you consider that a static R:R target might adversely affect trade management?

Good luck with your trading!

Great to see a solid detailed written trading plan. It will be interesting to see how it evolves over the next few years.

Aaron said this challenge was all about me. I was at least expecting to see a rule to beat me and my 28.77% gain for the year. :wink:

MG in your opinion you think your better trader than Michael?