Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

Afternoon folks!

The Fiber pulled out without me today. However, our analysis was accurate and that’s always a good thing.

The remaining balance will be added tomorrow to bring the equity to 5000 USD. The trading will be more busy then and the reviews will be on Sundays. I will note via Twitter and MyFxBook but only one video per week. I will be increasing my level of intensity in February.

I already said the cons and those that don’t think I’ll pull this off are welcome to post. Just be respectful and nobody should take it as an attack. I don’t. lol

The goals are modular guys and PCM was reading the fine print when he stated 8 pips is nothing. I will meet the monthly goal and the equity will move higher. Patience… the fire rises.

:wink: GLGT

there’s a few posts edited by the moderator,
looks like i missed on some interesting conversation :18:

Nah.

I’ll summate for you.

Mastergunner99: Hmm… That’s a pretty lofty goal. I wonder if it’s even possible.

Everyone else: #-?-##$)? $!! Mastergunner’s just a #@@?$@-//$-!!!

Repeated 150 times…

Determination is THE key to a trader’s success…:slight_smile:

There was no fire in the challenge… I thought it was about equity… We are still talking about forex right?? :wink:

That was a bit over dramatic in my opinion… :slight_smile:

May the forex gods be with us all!

Hmmmm, wouldn’t it saved you a lot of time when you posted that 120 posts ago?? :wink:

Just pulling your leg Gunner… :stuck_out_tongue:

The fire in me… I will accomplish it. Going to be easy? Yes.
It’s just a 40 pip trade once a week.
It’s just two twenty pip trades a week.
It’s just 8 pips per day.

It is just time and process lived in the moment… day, week and month after month.

So you got it… the fire rises. :cool:

Phieuw… I already had some biblical pictures in my mind… ICT splitting the FX markets and stuff to lead us through them…:slight_smile:

Well, I have to add in your defense that everyone else is over dramatic in this thread, so nobody could blame you if you were… :slight_smile:

Good luck Mike, if you pull this off it will inspire me and many others.

He prefers Michael.

has ballooned very nicely since then eh!

What does #@@?$@-//$-!!! refer to?

All I could think of was ‘Pork Chop’

Funniest thing I have watched for some time, but relevant as well :slight_smile:

mmm, ICT 3.84% up this week. Looks like he only needs .2% to get his weekly tally that so many seemed worried about

Incorrect.

The challenge is 5k to 1 million. This entire time the assumption has been that he has had another 3k set aside, so he can justify the unit sizes of his trades.

You’ll have to cut that 3.84% by over half. It’s actually 1.536% for the week. He still has his work cut out for him even at that pace.

I totally forgot to brag about my unverified numbers. I still have ICT beat with my 1.13% gain for the day, 4.63% gain for the week, and 30.35% gain for the month as well as the year. And let’s not forget about the 32.37% gain I have in open profits. :slight_smile:

Still waiting for the magic word.

I will make 30% in February… On to the next level.

:57:

I hope so. I just wish you could start talking in the past tense when mentioning results.