Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

As one of the fans sitting in the stands watching this, I hope that everyone is rooting for excellence regardless of where it comes from.

I have to say, you are right about thatā€¦ It is not the % return on the current account balance that we are after, but the equity growth on the 5K.

Yeah, seems everyone is speaking their own minds then :slight_smile:

Man, I think you are obsessed about ICT, you have to pick up on everything. Letā€™s get to the point, no one cares about your results, they are here to view Michaelā€™s trading results, if they want to see yours they will head over to your new thread and post there. :27:

I think that needs to be my last post to you as maybe Iā€™m now obsessing that you stop obsessing :stuck_out_tongue:

At the end of the day, no one cares but you.

High five TommyL

Done for the day and month (Actually 17 days):). Little drawdown towards the end but no big deal.

You cared enough to comment. Thatā€™s more than enough for me. Thank you.

Well done Drec!! Nice trading.

Thank you sir!

One day a time, one month at a time, one year at a time.

Impressive :57:

Random question: Why is this in the Newbie section of the forum anyway? Isnā€™t this more of a journal?

USDCAD ict? Really? Throwing curve balls left and right. Its okay. Ill still take a swing at it. Apparently these tools can be applied to more the fiber and cable;)

upload

Thank you, and I donā€™t mean just for the above comment.

Fantastic effort drec. I wish you similar returns into the future :slight_smile:

Thanks T. Me too! 15% is my usual goal, so Iā€™m ahead of the game going into Feb and have some wiggle room (technical term) for drawdowns . No pressure.:64:

[QUOTE=pipmart;450089]USDCAD ict? Really? Throwing curve balls left and right. Its okay. Ill still take a swing at it. Apparently these tools can be applied to more the fiber and cable;)

Hey Pipmart. Thanks for posting the charts with explanations. For those new to the methods, it is good to see the explanations pictorially :slight_smile:

Sorry, but how do I view your chart pic? It appears very small in the forum, and when I click on the pic, it brought me to postimage.org main page.

U need to be registered! :slight_smile: lol

@ FX pipster - Iā€™m just kidding heyā€¦

I do not know, works fine when I click the imageā€¦

You mean postimage.org? I did, but still it bring me to the main page even if Iā€™m logged in at postimage website.

Update:

Ok, problem solved. Seems like something to do with the web browser Iā€™m using. In Chrome, the chart showed as a very small thumbnail pic. But when I changed to IE web browser, the chart is big and clearly visible. I think it has to do with the Chrome web browserā€™s default setting.