Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

I didn’t read anything negative in it either.

I understand it feels good for those that don’t think I will accomplish this want to take shots… and I am comfortable with it… in fact I encourage it. I’m not weak minded and it’s entertaining. Nobody on this website is “in my head”. I find it very funny to read the few that think they are.

The remarks are funny and not rude or simply ignorant… I find them very good points to reflect on at the end. I won’t brag when I hit the monthly goals… I will in 36 months however… that’s a given.

My face is nearly sore from smiling all afternoon. If I would have thought about it… I could have Tweeted the likley thoughts of some on here… and I pleasantly found I was right lol. Humans are so predictable. Just remember this… when it comes due… I will be standing here still smiling with Oanda sending me 7 figures in three years and Babypips will have seen it first hand. of course that’s assuming they are still operating and not fold up their tents like GFT did on us.

So please… carry on… I am tickled with some of the things I read in here. lol

I check for new followers every evening… I just accepted the recent two.

ICT, I’m curious to what you were looking for this morning during the LO killzone which you said it didn’t give you an entry?

I entered long on the 79% retracement level which was very close to the 80 level right at the LO killzone…

Here’s my $.02 without going into much detail: Flows were still down on the lower time frame (i.e. 15min and 5 min) at that point. Once flows shifted bullish on the lower TF, it was a one way LO express ticket, without an OTE retrace to enter during LO.

Whew! That’s a mouthful.

I just went in the direction of price movement.

Probably have to wait until sunday’s video to find out!

Also what 79% retrace? on EurUsd?

Then if that is correct, why did he enter where he did on the GBPJPY pair just now?..to me it looks better to get in as close as possible to the 80 level. He entered at the 50 level and it moved already 30 pips, plus in a bad spot if it goes back up for smaller OTE…

So far all the entries seem like they are in bad spots and not what I thought he was teaching all along…

I’m just trying to learn as much as I can from each of his entries…

He was bullish based on the USDX. Fiber was bearish on all time frames.

Yes EURUSD, OTE from Jan. 29th’s low to current high…

He’s already states he’s goofed with the trades and has laughed all day at us.

He either is throwing this intentionally or he is a poor trader and prepping for an excuse to pull out by saying he’s joking.

Based on what I’ve seen, I can’t forsee a 30% gain this month. Yes, I was able to do that, but it’s really been a fortunate flukish start to the year.

Thanks for the comment, but no thanks…Let us grown ups get back to learning something useful…

Also if this is the case then during NYO why did he enter where he did? The flow was bearish at the time and not with in any OTE area…This is where I keep thinking I’ve over looked something or miss understood something in my time of studying his material…

He tweeted he was bullish based on the USDX I don’t look at it so I couldn’t tell you. He has said before that he derives his directional bias from the dollar index.

Recommendation to all:

Don’t follow the trades day-to-day as he is entering and managing them… instead, wait for the week to end, and review the trades on the weekend. Perhaps compare them to the trades you took and learn from it that way. This will allow you to learn from the ICT account, while still maintaining your focus on your own trading :57:

I guess what I’m saying is I knew he was bullish the Fiber, but why didn’t LO give him an entry where as the NYO did, what was he looking for to happen? To me I seen a perfect entry at the 79% level around the 80 level…

Oh I see. I see exactly where you are coming from. I think he was looking for a smaller timeframe entry though intraday because the stoploss would be over 30 pips for that OTE. Unless of course your arguing he could enter with a standard 30 pip stop. Either way I don’t know just guessing. Will have to see what he says.

I’m also stumped with the GBPJPY trade just now.

I agree some what, but I am more of a hands on type of guy and learn better and faster if I see the teachings on the charts in real time…It helps me get a feel for how they look when setting up…

I’m just bringing this up for discussion to help me learn his concepts and to rattle my brain…

I see the GBPJPY as a perfect entry at the 146.80 level which is also the Sweet Spot, but at the 50 level I think it leaves you open for a retracement that could come very close to stopping you out…leaving you with more draw down in the end…It’s also out of the OTE all together…Just curious what his thought process was…

I am forsure hoping for a Sunday night review session this weekend…

I believe his directional bias comes from a combination of places including the dollar index, but also h/l formations, market structure, yields, correlated markets, s/r. I think this is in the TP series. I think market structure and the dollar index are towards the top with s/r.

100% agree here. I see that 146.80 level, thats where if you were entering an OTE you would have set the order to sell with the stop above the 100% + 10 pips. The confusing bit for me is why he entered down at basically the 50% level after the move was underway. I don’t see a structure break with an OTE on the 5m or 15m. Utterly lost on this one. Will see what is said on sunday I guess.

Edit: It’s also going against 4h Market flow.