Inner Circle Trader's 5k To 1mil - Live Trading Tracking Thread

Another buy without a SL…he must be trying to prove a point. No losing weeks remember

He blows over 9% of the account in less than 9 hours, I wonder if that’s a new record?

He’ll probably chalk this one down to his sockpuppet (FromPipsToRiches).

Either that or he suffered a bout of sleepwalking & inadvertently logged onto his account, hit the buy instead of the sell button & forgot to include his stop-loss.
Because you never trade a small change account without placing a stop-loss do you.
Well apparently not unless you [B]really[/B] know what you’re doing & you’re the “smart money”

LOL

I’m sure many of us have done worse than that :34:

Wow… so it was all a façade… That’s kinda demoralising :frowning:

Come on guys… This isn’t helping your mentor… He probably know he pressure is on…

He has 36 months to complete it… You should not let him fall during a bad streak… Let him try to recover first…

But I hope he will not say next week: Yeah, it is all planned to teach you how a bad trader works.

Eremarket2 in action…

Agreed, still a long way to go.

And yeah that wouldn’t be a valid excuse, I don’t need help being a “bad trader” lol

If you aren’t laughing… you [B]are[/B] the joke!

Even the people saying “I think he’s looking at this” …you are even better than the skeptics!

You all wanted him to hit the account with everything he had, like gettin’ your daddy to beat up your bully at school. Did you watch the same videos I did? The only thing I find embarrassing right now is all the so-called “students” that not only don’t see what’s going on… but are also starting to cast some stones themselves!

Hey PureMuscle… if ICT were actually a Losing trader, he probably would have put his account on “private” setting in Shame by now :wink:

Sure that isnt you? I remember him teaching capital preservation being the most professional thing a professional traders does. I dont need points proven. If he’s gonna run this to a million do it already, stop playing, and do it. All this back and forth bull is pointless. This isnt a teaching account is it? I thought the teacher was gone I thought this was watching a pro in action time. I’ll praise where praise is due and call out when calling out needs to be done.

As a thought… imagine Chris Lori at his May seminar introducing Mike… I agree with you if you aren’t laughing then you haven’t studied the videos and teaching modules…

that’s what i was thinking squidge lol. him at the chris lori workshop. but i must be missing something cause i dont understand what you and Akeakamai are laughing at.

you guys think he’s trying to throw off people that want signals?

finally someone. i LOVE how ict just lost almost 10% in a day. sounds weird, but i find it funny as heck. not the losing perse, but the reactions of the people. enternainment at its best!

Come on bro - I didn’t mean any harm, no need to get angry at me. I am not a professional trader, but I will never aspire to be one if losing 6% of my account in 1 trade is what I can look forward to.

I’m offended that you’d say something like that to me bro, I may not be as great of a trader as you, but I am not casting any stones at anyone. How is ICT going to explain that buy at 1.3583 with no SL? I just can’t see any possible reason for leaving the trade open so long. Isn’t equity preservation our number one priority?

Okay… just one point which may have eluded most til now… how many time did you hear him say in his videos/teachings that he uses Market Orders? Just a thought

he says he uses limit orders. and i follow him on twitter im aware of the comments he made.

If ICT is messing around as you guys suggest, what is the point? Please just answer that question - what value do you get out of him messing around?

Me personally Pure… the value is not in this thread… it’s what I have learn t up til now. Whilst my acc is in draw down… without the structure he has taught it would have been gone and Squidge would be no more in the forex world. That I do know.

He’s throwing off anyone that doesn’t understand that he has complete control over the equity in that account.

There’s nothing to “worry” about. Personally, I think it would be awesome if he just straight up blew the account… watching all the wannabe’s sulking around with mopey dopey looks on their faces hahaha… some real Andy Kaufman humour lol :smiley:

i’m not saying i believe in it but one possibility: he is not so much concerned about his students and their opinions anymore and really is just having fun messing around with everyones head (not extremely likely, but one possibility).