Inner Circle Trader's ForeXmas 2012

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fgl%3DGB%26hl%3Den-GB%26v%3DUPw-3e_pzqU&hl=en-GB&v=UPw-3e_pzqU&gl=GB

Just when I thought I was done for the year…

Such a simple little video that contains so much insight. It resolved all my queries on Market Structure. All rather simple, now.

PPF…my favourite band…ever! There is nothing better to wake you up on a Monday than Roll Up and Shine. Classic band!

Had a good look at the video now, there isn’t any new stuff, I didn’t really expect anything, I think ICT has pretty much covered everything, for new traders though, it will be great for them for Market dynamics, but even for the more experienced it will confirm for you what you are doing right, or wrong for that matter.

Not many comments on it do far, well it is the weekend after all :smiley:

Isn’t the second video supposed to be released today ?

I guess todays present is a lesson in patience :slight_smile:

(Dont mean rude or anything, just had to say it :slight_smile: )

Just finished watching the first installment of forexmas, another quality piece!

The insight is just stunning, and the way its delivered is brilliant. This is the perfect addendum to Part 7 of the Trade Plan Development Series!

It was also very useful to see which time frames should be utilized depending on the trading style, to determine whether or not the structure has been broken.

Great stuff!

Not sure which thread I should post this in, but if you’ll indulge me, I can think of it as a little present from me

Traders Development Series

I couldn’t find Part 1, I think that could be core concepts.

I’ve made a summary of what’s in each video.

There is something a few of us has been missing, which is what to use on which timeframe, so even you experienced guys if you’re not familiar with it, study Part 4, I see some trading shorter timeframes and then the COT analysis in the same breath, it’s not just that, it’s really worth a second look, I know I will be.

TPD Part 1
4shared folder - ICT

Not on Youtube?

:60:

Cool, thanks for that.

Shhh…

I think I hear some reindeering…

nice…what would market mapping mean…someone help :slight_smile:

gotta wait until the video is out :smiley:

It’s when you look for highs and lows, long term, short term, intermediate, then mark them accordingly, the ICT videos with green and blue ovals on them.

PPFX has no patience :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I know, but what I do have is…

[video=youtube_share;NxvDCx-ILhk]http://youtu.be/NxvDCx-ILhk[/video]

ICT always releases his videos when I’m looking after Father Ted.

I will have to be patient now until I’m able to imbibe it, or is that ingrain, or imprinted, consumed?

Well… when one’s…

But did you see that there though, where did it bounce off the retrace from NYO:-

EURUSD - Asian High @ 50.
EURX - Asian Low + Yesterday High, approx 20 level.
USDX - Asian Low @ 20 level.

Well that’s the advantage after a DRINK, you’re ears are closer to the ground, now which 11pm is this?

When I go to bed, or when I wake up?

https://twitter.com/@ICT_Babypips

Perahaps when PPFX is intemperate…maybe…! : )