Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Hi PIPhanger,

What are those values for the stochastic that ICT recommended?

Exactly, I do, MT4 on screen Oanda on the other, for the very reasons you mention.

Try the StochRSI, I’ve made it to show inverted USDX, and the current pairs HTF, it’s quite useful.

When I say USDX, I mean the next best thing, the indicator works on any MT4, it uses the formula for USDX except for the common missing pair on MT4’s I forget which one now, but it works out practically the same.

http://www.purplepatchforex.co.uk/indicators/

Settings are really down to you on your indicators, it depends what you want to see on which timeframe, but generally use the defaults. I tend to have a longer setting if I’m using them.

What do I do with the code :stuck_out_tongue:

Save the file to your indicators folder under MT4 and add to chart like usual.

Don’t know whether you found the latest version of the ICT Kill Zone Table. But, in case you didn’t, here’s a link —

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-159.html#post416292

In a few days, I’ll post a cleaned-up copy of this table (without the yellow highlighting).

Hi here is my chart for the AUDUSD Looking to short Aggressively “Maybe”

I dont normally trade on Mondays, but I opened a small position on the Fiber, short @ 1.2726, I noticed some SMT divergence this morning, LL made on the Cable, HL made on the Fiber, 15M TF.

50% off at 15 pips so far…

Lets see how this one plays out…

I’m not Piphanger but will let you know I copied his (ICT’s) settings off one of his videos; 14,3,3
Not sure if he always uses these values though.

Thx, I changed it to that now, I like having it at the bottom to look for Divergance

Thanks bro - this is cool! :smiley:

Why do you call it USDX though, is it not just a normal stochastic but with awesome clarity? Lol

Edit: Just noticed though that it’s slightly different, check the last bit of divergence (not that it makes any difference on that particular setup)

10,3,3 see PTC video at 29.40 mins for details on ‘ICT grail’ i.e. stochastic divergences.

Sorry - video date is 07/15/12

Just watching the USDX sitting on the 81.00 level. There is also a small bullish divergence on the 15 min charts between the EURUSD and GBPUSD. Could we see a retracement and a short bounce higher in the EUR and GBP for the week before going lower?

The USDX line is in black, so you got Black on Black :wink:

Lol I have dropped so many indicators for that reason thinking they dont work but the line was just in black

I took it as 10,3,3 that he uses…with the levels for overbought & oversold at 70,30

[B]AUD/USD Trade[/B]

I can’t get my mind off of this Aussie trade for some reason but just wanted to maybe get something cleared up…

My first trade at 0475 might have been aggressive within Daily OTE…

We then broke down and I was waiting for another OTE which on Friday gave us a good entry at 0430 (Weekly 62% Level)…

Today we ran up into OTE from last weeks high to low made on Friday. We took out stops above Fridays high, so we should have been anticipating a move lower from this point, around 0435. This you can see from my Hourly Chart.

Now we would move down to a 5 Minute Chart to watch for a break in Market Structure (Marked with Blue Line)??? On my 5 Min Chart you can see we broke a nice low and pulled back into OTE at the 0432 Sweet Spot converging with…

Previous Days High
OTE within a OTE within a OTE
R1 Daily Pivot
Key Resistance level

So far 30 pips profit on this trade today.

We have broken down another nice level on the 15M Chart which we could expect another OTE to form?

Is this how we should go about it, do nothing until we see Market Structure break on any timeframe? To me using this MarketStructure indicator it seems like only LongTerm highs and lows make the difference. All other swings seem to give a lot of false breaks?

If this is correct then how should I have gone about getting an entry Last Wednesday? Once Market Structure broke it just ran away…Should we take the trade because of turtle soup off of previous high?

I’m trying to determine the best possible Entry for change of direction. But it seems like every single trade is completely different???

[B]Hourly Chart[/B]

[B]5 Minute Chart[/B]

With all that being said I do have Short entries at 0475 and a couple at 0430 running…

I know this has been asked and answered, but looking back in the feed I just cannot find it. Can someone tell me who ICT uses for his USDX charting…or if not ICT’s can you recommend one? Thanks.

From memory ICT uses Forex.Ltd for USDX