Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I just want to state that the “manual” is just my notes put into a document for my own reference. I decided to share it in case it helped others but by no means is it any kind of instruction to be successful in trading ICT’s methods. I update it as I find necessary @ Google Docs (ICT Material Reference - Google Docs) but create a word doc/pdf when I don’t think I’ll be making constant changes.

1. I wouldn’t short change any of ICT’s videos/material so read/watch all of them and just use my document as a reference like I do. I can send out a word doc and you can make your own changes if you want.
  2. Use the link above to get to the Google Doc or message me and I can email you a copy in word if you want.

I’m going to make some changes in the next day or two but I can send you what I have if you want it now or just use the link.

EJ

i’m excited on how much helpful you guys are! Thanks a lot, i dl’ed it in pdf!
I hope one day soon to be able to contribute in this!!!

EJ you are a champ. Eternal thanks.

Waiting for a pullback to facilitate a Fiber Long on Wednesday LO
Depends upon today’s price not falling below 12688 or rising above 12820

Fib 16th low / 19th High 79 (12717)
confluence 12720, Thursday Low and AR Low, Previous Weeks Open

Anyone stalking 1.2780 level to get Long?

Stalking 1.2720-1.2730 to form the weekly low to get long.

But I like the GU more this week, weekly low to form around 1.5850, if that occurs, it looks more like a MM Buy Program on the 1H. If we reach that region, watch for a grail setup on the 1H to confirm

Newbie - Hi, Welcome, hitting the ground running?

2800 area turning into support I reckon.

EDIT: Could easily dip sown to 2750 though, focus on smaller timeframes for a safe entry.

Like analysis Rod - have same idea and order placed. Need to watch for headline bombs from todays EZ mtg as could cause spikes on sentiment etc.

i.e might not make it down low enough if deemed to be good stuff on Greece comong from mtg - could form a base at the 12750 lvl.

Possibly thinking USDX has broken MS quite considerably on the hourly yesterday so will it rally ‘falsely’ into an OTE with fibre maybe hitting 1.275 (just below AR)

You know I keep thiking with these if it’s the tail wagging the dog, I mean, on EURUSD, we have the bullish Market Maker profile, undoubtedly, so it will eventually go up, not sure of the details yet, so we can expect on the News tonight something like, ‘A successful meeting in Brussels today, buoyed the EURO making new gains’ and then we’re sat there thinking, WTF? It went up 150 PIPS, we’ve seen seen days where it moves more than than on nothing more unusual than market makers making their money.

I’m not saying that will happen, it could be a subdued meeting, matching a Z day so that SM can get in lower, and get market into a bearish sentiment, before it goes up.

I often find it funny when there is economic stuff on the news and how they link it to what has happened that day, with scant regard for the context over more than 12 hours, it becomes quite clear that most economic news correspondents don’t even have an interest in it.

Yes, could be. I also considered potential Long entry at a higher level (eg 70.5 Fib 12728), as well as the 12750 Figure.

Decided to now ALWAYS just follow what the tools indicate. ie not try and force the entry. OK to miss the entry, at least I will break even :wink:

I got caught on Thursday. The price went exactly where I suspected it would (12800 up). My problem is that, despite what the tools were telling me, I went Long at too high a price, due to fear of missing the entry, and was stopped out. Live and learn. ie fear and greed kill.

It’s always much easier to fit the narrative after the event thats why these eco correspondents always sound so plausible and get paid accordingly :slight_smile:

Don’t forget that at 9:15 NY BB due to deliver a speech titled “The Economic Recovery and Economic Policy” at the Economic Club of New York.

LO - suspect that we are in the midst of a JS before they take it lower.

That’s really nice work there EJ,
I was looking in google docs last week thinking of a similar project, the idea been a reference document that had links to all the ICT videos embedded under different categories IE; London Open vids, or Divergence, along with notes like what you’ve done. This could be assembled by those on the forum who wanted to contribute… Just a thought.

Initially I was liking the long from 1.2780, mainly because of the large asian range, still would have been nice for 30-40 pips :slight_smile:

Struggling to get higher now though… 1.28 could provide good support though…

Still waiting for it to drop before I get in long.

Isn’t it just :slight_smile:

Just messing around trying to keep all the levels separated, my charts were looking like gridlock.
The 3 candle separation periods, from left to right are, Monthly Candle, Weekly Candle and Daily Candle.
I added Trinity and Pivot Points on month and week candles. Daily has pivots with previous days high to low Fibonacci range to look for confluences.
I Plotted a Fibo range high to low on the Monthly to watch for a retrace back into the Monthly range.

I watched price slam into the 50% Monthly range fib and violently change direction yesterday also at a Weekly Pivot point.
Just from observation, It would seem that the Monthly is leading the way and the retrace last week into today could be a possible weekly slaughter above the weekly open. I am stalking the key resistance monthly low today for reaction to the downside for confirmation.

Still new inside the range and a long way to go, but this is absolutely the best training I have seen anywhere. I am addicted to the range concepts.

Didn’t took the trade at 1.2780 since many people stalking 1.2720

Yeah, not doing anything until something happens, we need to see some kind of price spike to give us the clue we need.