Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Short it till 1.274, when I want to get in :smiley:

I also short at 1.2778 :slight_smile:

That’s all nice for a few pips in my opinion, but today we’ll drive the EU all the way up to 1.2810-1.2820

Market structure was broken on the 1H, a nice OTE last friday, the reflection of that swing is 1.2810, also the ADR of today and the sweet spot of the swing from the 5th of November

let alone, that when it traded down from 1.31, I was thinking, hm, let it be 1.27 and I’ll be bullish :slight_smile:

but, a trade down on the jen pair can be worthy

Took out Fridays High on Judas swing at Reflection level.

aussie looks spent. anyone else seeing a short trade around 76?

searching G/U short a 50-60 pips right now. and I let my A/U long run from friday. but it can short back too.

I found an OTE sell for the aussie at 1.04072

there was a reflection pattern + ote pattern at the time, price did not pas b/out line though

sure, the pullback on h1 frame. though watch for smaller frame structure first, since now have a small impulse going on

as I see, N/U long was my best decision :slight_smile:

Using ‘Power of Three’ on the Daily seems to confirm your premise, although to paraphrase the song, “I Don’t Like Mondays”

There was a nice (0050) OTE entry on NYO @ 1.2760 as well, good for 30 pips already (50% off, stop to break-even, tp @ 1.2810)

EDIT: Ok, tp reached quicker than expected :slight_smile:

Dear ICT,

I wan’t to apologise for my bad connection, I’v tried to sort it out with my ISP for over a year now and they tell me that they just don’t know whats wrong :frowning:

That question I had on live stream today was this. We have a bearish divergance between the EURUSD and the GBPUSD pair with the GBP making lower lows and lower highs on the short term. Is that not a sign that we are retracing deeper to the yellow lines I have on my chart as the OTE area?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the live stream today, at one stage you mentioned that people don’t value your videos, I ain’t one of those people.

A huge thank you for all you have done in assisting me with learning how to trade, I really do appreciate it.

:):):slight_smile:

I can’t agree more… Another excellent session, great explanation. Lucky us
:41:

Hi … is there anyway to see the livestream if you didn’t catch it live…
apologies if that is a dumb question…

looks like the OTE sell for the aussie at 1.04072 I saw earlier was just that, a nice OTE. too bad i didn’t get into it, It just shows me that the tools and strategies of ICT are definitely legit and gives me more trader confidence to open trades.

Yes good one,

Babypips.com Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

I read about ICT trading manual BostonEj kindly made and i want to ask two questions:

1. where should i start ? should i read and watch all ICT posts and videos or read the manual and combine videos?
  2. uhmm,i cant find the manual from BostoEJ, can somebody kindly repost it?

Thanks in advance.